NFTs original Image Download

@Divine_Lotus

i think this thread should be pinned

2 Likes

Maybe a stupid question, but does it increase the effect of the NFT, with more pixels?

Nothing is ever a stupid question

Just means of curiosity :slightly_smiling_face:

But no enhancing pixels wouldn’t change the effectiveness of the mandala itself

4 Likes

Hi @Zen! I just noticed that link to The Crackin Kraken seems to be broken. Thanks :pray:

The Crackin Kraken Original image:

https://single.infura-ipfs.io/ipfs/QmYNTAXDtKsRUAdH9bc6hxRVxJx7YHTNsP7Hev6kLQRzYE

2 Likes

Thank you @otm

2 Likes

So these images seem to be in A4 paper size. I just got an NFT and printed it and my paper size was letter size so it got cropped at the top and bottom little bit… will it still work ?

NFT Noob question. I got the Max Heal. How do i print the mandala? Do I take the original one referenced out of the Sol platform? I don’t see any print option on the one that i have in the Phantom NFT App.

many thanks!

2 Likes

If you press the three dots above the image you should see an option to “Save to Photos” and you can print from that. I like to send mine to a print shop to get small laminated copies that I can carry around in my pocket.

1 Like

can I download any image of my nft n would it still work or does it have to be the original

As long as you have the actual NFT in your Wallet, it’s going to work

3 Likes

@Zen @moderators Please update with the missing image DLs, mostly the SOL NFTs are.

1 Like

Updated.

besides the 22 letters of Enochain Alphabet, these are way too much and quite hard to find.

9 Likes

will it still work if its cropped like this ? and if its got white biti of paper around the edge

1 Like

It’s fine

2 Likes

I see this if i click on any of the links, is anyone else seeing this too?
hmm

Working for me. Check your connection speed if it’s slow it’ll timeout.

3 Likes

Does someone have the original jpeg of superabundance and master chief protocol?

1 Like