Nfts that are for health recovery

Hello I am just wondering does anyone know what nfts are for health recovery, best to be automatic and not involving sevitor?

I bought eternal as it has blueprint of life but the healing effect is minimum on my case.

I think wu wizard does healing. Any others? There are so many nfts and I need to pic the braij of someone who follows sapien products closely. Thank you!

8 Likes

Aside from NFTs, do you have the Plasma Flaunt? It might be the right amount of push that your body needs. That way, you can make better use of the Eternal as well. Let it sustain you throughout the day and encourage the body a little more with Plasma Flaunt

The feature of automated healing and creating potions is part of the newly released Black Orchid NFT. It is made to be “restorative” healing that reconstructs the cells and body. Extended to medicinal, emotional, or energetic needs. Health and Energy reserving are also automated so the energetic resources of the body stay fuller for longer. It’s available at original price. So no NFT market prices with added cost for you.

9 Likes

Thank you @Desiree

I have plasma flaunt. But my problem with audio track is that it does minimum impact on physical to me, while for mental audio track it works very well (like blueprint of the past works for me, but eye, body or physical tracks just doesn’t click).

Thank you. I will look jnto the black orchid. Not too familiar with flowers but it definitely has its value if it appears on sapien shop! Thanks!!

1 Like

@Mucc From the top of my head …

Wu Wizard
The Nestling
Asclepius
The Rosary
Caladrius

8 Likes

Yes, Asclepius is a powerful and purely healing servitor (you can btw also access the deity Asclepius through this NFT if you wish, in addition to the servitor functionality). You can give him specific tasks and directions that he can automate and / or invoke on you periodically. He has vast knowledge of healing methods and substances, and is equipped with the ability to do body scans and biokenesis. But read on for yourself :)

9 Likes

Thank you @Starlight

I totally forgot about the nestling (2 big birds). Just wondering, if we don’t need their healing power, do they still stay around us? Would you feel your aura been changed after you allow them into your life"?

Asclepius is new to me. Just researched and realize it is also servitor.

The Rosary is also new to me. It is a chain of beads. Nice. I will research more on that.

Thank you Starlight!!!

2 Likes

Thank you @kay

What is your experience with servitor? Like, when you don’t need to use it, does the servitor still stay around with you? like its energy, i mean, still linger with you or not?

Thank you

2 Likes

Reading through the thread also reminded me of Egyptian Medicine Healing, this too is a great healing nft. Thing is, mostly the choice is aimed at the servitor because of their vast and intelligent powers of adaptability and learning, it is a lot more efficient to use the servitors

Now as you see, the topic of health is covered from many aspects and it is only your personal needs that will help you choose your healing servitors/intelligent beings

And since they are intelligent - they hold this ability of knowing when to intervene and when to activate their features and when to just work in the background or walk away. They are always a moment of thought away, for sure.

And each NFT will have this special ability of it, which is why there are many for the topic. Asclepius has an unexplainable wisdom in him, Wu wizard has this Mastery of a skilled magician. Everutying is available, it depends on your personal preference.

Health can be targeted from many aspects and awareness of the plant world is not required of course. Just as Greek mythology doesn’t matter with Asclepius - or all the others. This variation of her abilities is what makes the orchid specializes in her potions and healing processes. Specially the ones pertaining to energy reserves and the infrastructure of the body. (cells, organ tissues, viral, etc)

5 Likes

I would say that if you are hesitant in using a servitor then you shouldn’t.

Stick with smart fields that are health related. It depends on what you are trying to heal. Plenty to choose from :) Plasma Flaunt is a no brainer.

3 Likes

I think the Tuaoi Crystal has some health usage as well

You might want to check it out

Aside from that caladrius is definitely one of the top choices for healing given it’s wide database of healing abilities and intercessions and whatnot

3 Likes

Also recently there was Japanese health.

3 Likes

Thank you @Desiree

For servitor to identify me, I think we have to enbed some sort of marks on our invisible body (I am not 100% sure as I haven’t used a servitor product before), there are many psychic in this world. If you walk in downtown, you can sense some people with exceptional energy in them…how they use the energy determines whether they are heavenly or devilish, not the energy itself.

I feel that wirh a label or sign, it could open a door for people to find you very easily, even you want to hide yourself completely…

Maybe jn the meanwhile, I will stick with plasma flaunt. That’s the safest bet for me at this point, and thank you for your sharing. I don’t know about black orchid is that expensive until today!!! (Not a flower guy…I only know rose for gf and mother)

1 Like

Yes I will stay with plasma flaunt. Used that for a few months already.

1 Like

Thank you for the lead. I will definitely read the description today!!

1 Like

Thank you. I will check whether it’s servitor or not! Thanks

That’s a great concern and it’s important you were able to identify it. If you haven’t used a servitor before, it would be easier to think about the ways other servitors possibly work. This is not true with any servitor that we have here.

The servitors simply identify you by ownership. There is no hidden mark on subtle bodies. There is only the NFT. The token of ownership. The connection. And the knowledge that you are their person.

Here is where it is obligatory to mention that once again, they are not servitors in the known notion and more like Intelligent beings that you have access to.

It’s important to put this information out there so thank you for bringing it up.

I understand your sentiment and at the same time, with these being an access granted to only you, and others sharing the product, it becomes easier to think such beings have protection abilities embedded in their knowledge (and easily accessible to learn about)

Most use their own database to execute their tasks and it is an added feature when it is something that they already practice in their realms - the black orchid can simply camouflage your existence in the case of danger and will sense it from the largest of crowds.

Like this

carnivorous-plant

If protection is on the list for you then rest assured all beings protect you to the best of their knowledge as assigned, and as requested.

Hope this is informative to you in understanding all servitors better and easing your concerns.

2 Likes

That is a good question. I can only respond to this to the best of my knowledge, so someone else may be able to give you a better answer. I do feel ok and unbothered as it is. I don’t know if the servitor(s) are still around me. But when I call them, they give me a sign (a sensation) so I know they are then listening to what I would be about to say to them. I feel as though they are able to know when to be present and when to step aside. But my apologies, I cannot say anything further. Maybe someone who can ‘see’ them will eventually chime in to answer your question fully, since maybe they stay around me but I am just not bothered by or so used to it, so that I wouldn’t notice it.

1 Like

Thank you @Desiree and @Kay for the replies. Yeah, what i concern is that i don’t want anything next to me all the time. Sometimes i have to go to temple, and some people can see behind the human vision.

Therefore, i don’t want them to see me having a servitor being or spiritual animals (i was thinking about nestling because it is newer than wu wizard). however, having entites may be considered as possessed to some people, unless they know about servitor/smart-servitor/mini deity?? there are many terms here…i don’t have psychic power, so i cannot see the servitor.

That’s why i have these concerns. And thank you for taking time to reply this thread. Highly appreciated.

You can leave the printed NFT / item in your house when you leave, just tell them to stay there for the time being, i place my printed Nestling + others outside the house, inside the scooter compartment, i don’t have psychic power too but i know it works because my toddler reacts differently at night when the NFT is inside our house

2 Likes

Thank you @Kaworu02

I think your method may work, thanks for sharing your experience!

1 Like