Night Stack : Abundance and Manifestation

How is this night stack for Abundance and Manifestation. Is it too many fields ?

2 Likes

Bruh this is really too much at least for me. IG these are 14-16 fields.
Firstly place Ego diss. before SLR audio AND also Energy blockage removal before Ego dissolution.
i’ll make it simple.

FOR WEALTH AND ABUNDANCE (I would suggest using this as knight stack)

• Ego diss x1
  • SLR 1-2x
  • Any gratitude audio
  • Abundance Mindset
  • Million Dollar Empire Mindset
  • Blessings for the Hearth and Home (Bountiful Harvest Album)
  • Coincidence and Synchronicity (Bountiful Harvest Album)
  • Luck and Probability (Bountiful Harvest Album)
  • The Guided Path (Bountiful Harvest Album)
    And if want to add more for wealth add abundance audio but i would suggest using abundance mandala.

FOR MANIFESTATION. ( i would suggest using this method at daytime as you will be reading OR you can just use the audios only if you wanna use at night)

I dont really use any stack for manifestation but
Torison > Feeling of already having what you want OR Read Afformations (not Affirmations) while playing Ego dissolution then
Plasma > grounding will really help with manifesting what you want.

WHAT ARE AFFORMATIONS ?

Afformations, as opposed to affirmations (statements), are questions that you ask yourself, really aiming them at your subconscious mind, that are posed as enquiries as to how or why something has already happened.

For example, if your desire is to manifest $100,000.00. You would ask yourself questions like:

‘How did I manifest 100,000 dollars so quickly?’, ‘Why am I getting so many sales all of a sudden?’ or ‘Why are so many people reaching out to me for jobs?’.

You can replace the word ‘jobs’ with ‘orders’, ‘opportunities’, etc. You get the point.

Another example, if you would like to lose 10 kgs of fat. You may ask questions like:

‘How did I lose 10 kgs of fat so easily?’,’Why am I so motivated to work out?’ or ‘Why don’t I feel like eating carbs or sugar anymore?’.

Notice that all these questions are addressing something that has already happened?

You’ve already gotten the $100,000.00. You’ve already lost the 10kgs of fat. You’ve already manifested your desire.

Why afformations and not affirmations?

Afformations cleverly bypass the resistance that affirmations give rise to. When you ask ‘how did I lose 10kgs of fat?’, it doesn’t get measured against the programs and belief systems you already have running in your subconscious mind.

Whereas, if you make bold statements like ‘I am happy and grateful that I now weigh 60 kgs’, you get a thought, feeling, or both, saying ‘no, I’m not’, or ‘no, you’re not’. This is what causes the affirmation to fail.

You will discover that with afformations, you can get results in as little as 24 hrs.

Sound simple enough?

Here are three easy methods of using afformations effectively:

Afformations Method number one:

Utilise your afformation within the 55 x 5 methodology.

If you’re unfamiliar with this method, you basically take a statement or a question, and write it out by hand 55 times a day, for 5 days.

You can do 33 x 3 as well, which is 33 times a day, for 3 days.

I would suggest you grab a pen and paper and write out the question by hand. I have tested this on a computer as well, and find that I am more successful when I hand write.

Note. Do not seek out an answer to your afformation question, just write it out thinking that it’s your subconscious mind’s problem in figuring out the answer.

If you follow the advice in point 2 above, you will find that answers to these questions flow to you when you’re sitting in quiet contemplation.

Afformations Method number two:

Find a quiet place, clear your mind, and recite the question verbally at least 40 times.

Given that it’s a single question, I would suggest you recite it 108 times. The number 108 holds a lot of significance in sacred geometry, which further energises the intent behind the afformation.

If you can recite the questions out aloud, adding genuine intent behind it, the subconscious mind will recognise the seriousness and urgency of its manifestation into your present reality.

Afformations Method number three:

Each morning and night, as you awaken and fall off to sleep, spend at least five minutes contemplating your afformations. Let it be the last thing you do as you sleep, and the very first thoughts that cross your mind as you awaken.

Here are some examples:

‘Why does everyone love, adore and respect me so much?’.

‘How am I so easily manifesting $10,000 every single month?’

‘How did I manifest a networth of 2 million dollars so easily by the year 2021?’.

‘Why does my partner love and adore me so much?.

‘How did I become so fit, toned and attractive?’

‘Why does everyone go out of their way to help me?’.

You can utilise a single method or a combination of all three.

With daily use, you will begin to exist in a state where resistance does not exist, and where the subconscious mind has no reason for this desire not to be a part of your present reality, and so, your vibration shifts and natural manifestation occurs.

30 Likes

Why do you have torsion in there?

I think it’s not bad per se, different people are going to give different advices… I don’t think you need ergo dissolution again in the middle.
If you keep plasma in there, move it to the beginning before abundance mindset.

3 Likes

Wow just wow, thank you @seeklight. I have been using affirmations audios for around 30-40 days before sleep and early morning when I am half sleep. First thing after waking up I would repeat in my mind my ideal manifestations. I have created digital vision boards however the progress have been slower.

I have the abundance mandala as a wallpaper on my phone and have added attract positivity, Draw luck, and Increase productivity mandalas on my digital vision board as well.

I will look at the concept of afformations and try to put as part of the routine. Thanks a ton !!

3 Likes

Thanks @MonkeyOwl, reading some feedback around Torsion and thought it will help. I have not played this list yet, just configured it and wanted to seek guidance before I go down the path. Thanks for the advice, much appreciated.

I think it would help, it shifts you a bit.
Does plasma make you more awake? If not, you could listen to torsion 2-3 times, while meditating to it (just relax and pay attention), then listen to plasma and visualize what you want. You can do this as a ritual before going to sleep.
I guess what I want to say is it can help a lot of you actively use it, I’m not sure you should have it in the overnight playlist. It won’t do you harm but not much point IMO.

I prefer to have the same field playing like you have the mindset ones, so I’d rearrange it and have it more or less in the order seeklight wrote.
I think you can keep the other audios that you have in your list if you want to.

Grounding should be at the end.

Love, gratitude and appreciation is a good gratitude field to include.:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, I am using the Torsion, Plasma protocol and Plasma light during my morning meditation. Using Plasma Light even in evening time was disturbing my sleep.

I will rework the playlist and see how it goes. I think all the videos in the Bountiful Harvest is not available to download from Patreon and I don’t want to use YouTube in a night playlist with the aggressive advertisement policy they have now. Thanks again @MonkeyOwl :hugs:

3 Likes

@seeklight @MonkeyOwl This is the new list based on your suggestions and what I can download from Patreon. I am going to give it a try tonight :innocent: Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 11.33.47 PM

Thanks a lot !!

4 Likes

Looks good to me :)
Anyway you can change it up as you go along.

I have mind settings in the overnight one, and I have another wealth one for the day (that I’m not concentrating on at the moment) which has the other sapien fields you had in your original one + the bountiful harvest.

2 Likes

Add Bountiful Harvet album especially Guided path and you are good to go… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Night stack, abundance and attachment removal

2 Likes

For any one looking at adding “Afformations” to your manifestation routine, you can use the below videos to your playlist.

3 Likes

And that my friend is what you call the perfect stack

1 Like

I tried this stack overnight and got very bad nightmare. I don’t know if its from this stack or just coincidence

Could be the attachment removal or ego fighting back or even release.
Add subconscious limit removal in the beginnibg if you don’t have the tag,
Play the stack once a day when youre awake as well, before this one, play ego dissolution
Play etheric cord cutter during the day 1-2x

If you’re new to some fields, especially the vibration series, don’t loop it overnight, just play once (I don’t know what your setting is :slight_smile: )

4 Likes

Sounds like ego backlash (has happened to me before) change to ego dissolution and keep going. You can also add the amygdala audio in there, just keep at it and you’ll thank me later.

4 Likes

Yeah nightmares happen to me all the time when I use millionaire empire mindset, your releasing negative thought forms about your finance and nightmares are the easiest way, you won’t be bothered later on with life.

3 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

This is GOLD :smiley:

2 Likes

On Which music player you are using??