No results - please help

Hi Alkul,

thank you for replay.
Yes i tried all of them, not from one creator but from many.
High vibration fields seems to works in way - it may be coincidence but life seems to be easier.
Anyway I never noticed any physical chances. Ive been listening a lot fields for physical change : lips enhancement, fat to steam cells ecetera. Nothing seems to work.

I also want to ask about PONR field. As i searched forum I found out many posts about PONR and its importants in people´s journey. My question is I cant find PONR on youtube right now, at least not from Sapien Medicine account. Is it out of youtube forever or we need to wait on reupload? ( i know about YT started to delete subliminals/morphic field even terminated some accounts…)

1 Like

PONR CHECK IT

2 Likes

spam Energy expansion card from Dreams Card system along with attunement Card,

4 Likes

Hi Sawai_suthar, would you be so nice i send me a link?
I cant find it by my own.
Thank you.

Thank you Yasin, i knew about gumroad version but right now its too expansive for me. That´s why i ask about yt version. Anyway thank you for your effort.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Thank you otm!
Never heard of Dreamwave card till today. Im going to print them and wear them in my pockets.
Btw cant believe they are for free, its another gem from Sapien and Dreamwave God bless them in every single way every single day.

1 Like

Thank you, dear otm :pray:

1 Like

x3

x2

x2

x3

Added to energy expansion.

Should notice a difference within a month or two … if not, I really don’t know…

4 Likes

Just remembered a couple more to help.

x2

x1-2

x2

Together with those in the post above are really all I can think of. I refer to Dream’s work because I can actually feel/see it work. I only suggest things that have tangible and observable effects. I refrain from referring to anything that is not potent or balanced.

4 Likes

Bear in mind that this energy body and vibration stack will increase your “manifestation” powers overall, so no need to listen to anything else until a month or two of proactively listening to these, and meditating to those you feel you should meditate to.

You’ll find that a lot of changes will happen without fields involved.

1 Like

can all these audios be replaced by PONR?

Not sure.

Energetic Being + PONR would cover a lot of it. But definitely not the Plasma and Orgone stuff.

Would add Plasma Flaunt and Plasma Flower on top. You’ll probably also need vibration of creation.

1 Like

I was thinking of getting energetic being, but The Soul Continuum seems like another good choice, what do u think of soul? do u know if its any good?

I think both are great. Consult your Higher Self about which best suits your current objectives as I cannot decide that myself.

1 Like

Thank you Gnosticmedic27,

yes i already red instruction - how to use Cards.
You guys are very helpful and polite. :purple_heart: :pray:

2 Likes

This is very interesting because i used to listen few “increase your manifestation abilities” stacks…

Anyway I want to ask, its benefitial to listen so many stacks at once? I usually listen 2 max 3 stacks in day for couple of weeks as I used to belief less may be more but if you guys have good results or experience listening more stacks in day i will definitely try this “rutine”.

Im litlle bit curious, if you dont mind I dont have any ill intentions.
Im just curious whats your results, changes in your life and mind from fields you recommended.

Thank you

1 Like