Not sure if I have blockages

Ive been struggling to receive results from fields/binaurals for a while now. Im currently using the Ponr and plan on using it for a while. While talking with members of this forum and others from similar community’s I came to the conclusion that its all due to the fact that I have blockages well at least I think.

Im still kinda conflicted about all of this tho, cause I have felt the effects of fields numerous times. Its just for the some reason I never seem to feel them past the first day. Like they work the first listen and then boom they just vanish, ive heard other people say the same around here.

But correct me if im wrong, if I had blockages I wouldn’t feel them at all right? Unless it has something to do with ego interference hence the reason the effects wear off.

1 Like

Yes def blockages.

Start your day with

Ponr
Ego dissolution
Torsion

Then

Playlists…

End your day with Subconscious Limit Removal and the Gratitude audio.

5 Likes

I Remember the first time I used subconscious limits removal holy shit was it amazing. Went to bed that night happier and more enlightened than ever couldn’t wait to wake up and use it again.
Well I got up and used it again and felt none of those things, used it off and on since and never felt anything like I did the first time. Wish I could feel that good again…

2 Likes

Have you tried spamming something like Ego Dissolution for couple of hours in a row?

1 Like

nahh definitely not hours in a row haha I have used ego dissolution tho

Im just very confused about my situation seems like alot of things dont add up

So spam it for hours. And check if and how your perception changes. It’s okay to spam.

Alright might add that to the list if I have time.

What about you my guy, what was your first time using fields like? did the effects tapper afterwards? thanks

There’s no “tapering”, feeling you describe as some effect is just introduction of the information to the mind. It doesn’t mean field changes its action. I can’t say actually to observe such changes in presence or absence of “feeling”. And as you are using PONR audio more than once, then I recommend not just adding Ego Dissolution some time in future, but looping overnight Detachment and Ego Dissolution, both, maybe not whole night, but 4hrs.

That is way too much. Even Dreamweaver himself said that we need to start small, like once or twice a day.

It isn’t too much per se, and definitely not too much in cases when PONR was already looped 5x.

1 Like

Many reports of good experience using Ego Dissolution like that NEW RELEASE!: Ego Dissolution

1 Like

Sure, I read it many times, but experience taught me to not believe every single anecdotal reports of a good experience. I would trust @Lunamoon22 on this:

1 Like

Personally I noticed significant changes in effects from 1 to 3x to 2 hrs and etc. So looping it can be a viable option.

1 Like

brilliant! i have never decided or discovered which is the loop limit of the torsion field…

1 Like

Im gonna look into it, but for now Im starting to wonder since the fields ive used have been for physical change that maybe its not that the fields aren’t working. But rather is there is something else that is effecting my lack of growth.

Cause I have felt fields in the past so I know that they do in fact work.

Generally, if you have to ask if you have blockages, chances are you have some blockages.

Field patterning takes time, especially with blockages. Just listen and enjoy the journey, basing your results based on sensation and feelings on the first day will draw you back.

If you gotten results like you said on the first day, then it didn’t vanish, you are going through a repatterining stage.

As others said,

Ego dissolution
Detachment
Subconscious limit remover
PONR

Continue.

If you really want to verify the fields are working for you, loop superhuman genius and acetylcholine, you’re going to be on fire lol.

You can loop it at first just to set the mechanism integrated in you then you dont really need more than 1 even or maybe 2, but honestly it doesnt feel overwhelming when looping it either i just dont feel its needed.