Nothing Frivolous Bout it

5 Likes

I don’t have patreon so I’m patiently waiting on YouTube god bless!

3 Likes

Thanks, @lilo, love this Imgtfy.app! Didn’t know of it… :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

10 Likes

Why do I think the Dudasterided Scalp can help my non ability to sweat from my scalp

Is this lucid dreaming too?

1 Like

I can’t wait guys, love the community here, best decision I have ever made in my life is joining the sapien family

17 Likes

Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy uses injections of a concentration of a patient’s own platelets to accelerate the healing of injured tendons, ligaments, muscles and joints. In this way, PRP injections use each individual patient’s own healing system to improve musculoskeletal problems.

PRP injections are prepared by taking anywhere from one to a few tubes of your own blood and running it through a centrifuge to concentrate the platelets. These activated platelets are then injected directly into your injured or diseased body tissue. This releases growth factors that stimulate and increase the number of reparative cells your body produces.

PRP has also been demonstrated to improve function and reduce pain in people who have tendonitis or chronic tendinosis conditions such as tennis elbow or golfer’s is elbow. Some of the key advantages of PRP injections are that they can reduce the need for anti-inflammatories or stronger medications like opioids.

23 Likes

Would makes sense, so yes if it actually is helping you to visiualize better

3 Likes

Me too bro!

5 Likes

Waiting patiently for the beard 2.0 explanation can’t wait

Enhanced visual processing (X-ray) lol

8 Likes

Got a wedding in a couple months hopefully my beard will be set and ready and thick, etc by then!!!

3 Likes

Nope, but we’ll see the description.
Lucid Dreaming is about awareness.

This is about intelligence

11 Likes

Basically the plasma addition will make the beard that much more gnarley! I think lol

4 Likes

Whats there to explain, its v2 with plasma added, read v1 for explanation :joy:
it will work much better than v2, prolly something along the lines that the beard cells get charged with plasma and therefor the beard growth accelarates

2 Likes

lmao I’ve thought of using it for some folks on here.

surprised OM hasn’t become best friends with it.

3 Likes

Not hopefully… I know for sure

The Dutasterided Scalp should be able to help with dandruff from the definition
Edit: It helps with hairloss but it has to do with prostate problems as well, Gotta do my research more, thanks dream

4 Likes

Love this album all needed thank you Captain!!

1 Like

That phat bassline on visual though.

3 Likes