November Giveaway of Cognitive and Memory Enhancement tag (2nd of 3rd in series)

This is the second of 3 monthly give-aways, the first was in October here at this link if you’re not familiar with the history:

Give-away of Draw Abundance and Prosperity tag (Done - Closed)

This is a giveaway of a Cognitive and Memory Enhancement tag purchased in November 2020. It didn’t get that much regular usage because I had other tags I usually focused on instead. Mostly in a pocket or placed under the sofa cushion when I did use it. Now I have multiple other options available.

I will only send it in a small plastic bag inside a padded envelope by USPS 1st class mail with tracking from the US. I am willing to send it by international USPS 1st class mail as well but I won’t ship to countries where service has been suspended by USPS shown at the link below.

So please check first to see if USPS service has been suspended to your country. A few countries at the link don’t have suspended service, just restrictions or delays so they would still be ok but check first at the link before entering the giveaway to make sure anyway because you can’t take back a vote.

USPS International Mail Service Suspensions

Just vote and the poll will automatically keep track of the number of entries and also show who voted. Keep in mind that only the first 50 entries will be added for the giveaway although I know sometimes that someone won’t read the USPS link for service suspensions until sometime after voting.

Cognitive and Memory Enhancement tag giveaway (only first 50 counts)
  • Vote to get an entry into Cognitive and Memory Enhancement tag giveaway (only first 50 counts)

0 voters

Basically the first 50 posters who vote will have their usernames added to a selector wheel. It will most likely be done and posted the day after entries reach 50.

25 Likes

Thank you for allowing the coummnity to win this gift

:raised_hands:

9 Likes

Actually it felt good after the first giveaway, almost like I got an energetic boost or upgrade in some way and some nice things happened for a couple of days after I mailed it. I’m not doing it for that but it was interesting because I don’t know what exactly happened.

18 Likes

Very selfless of you. Thank you for being at the service of our community.

giphy (7)

2 Likes

Thanks for this giveaway :smiley:

1 Like

Lovely, thank you for the opportunity! :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

1 Like

Thanks! I voted!

1 Like

Got to 50 votes so it’s now closed, will work on it tomorrow to post the spin. Looking to mail it out by end of the week.

7 Likes

So here’s the list of 50 entries before I copy/pasted into the wheel.

7 Likes

Here is the gif of the spin itself.

11 Likes

Congratulations to Beltloop. I will DM Beltloop in a bit for a mailing address.

15 Likes

WooHoo! 1471962147_1206-233928063

9 Likes

Looks like my path is being blessed :smiley:

I had little idea this was going on or that I was entered lol. Waking up to a free prize is always a nice feeling though :smiley:

16 Likes

It seems that I entered and then immediately forgot this was going on. I didn’t think there was a chance I’d win lol. Still very happy about it all.

5 Likes

It came in this unique beautiful gold packaging that I really like.

The tag is sitting pretty in my pocket now and for the future :slight_smile:

The funny thing is, I actually sold this tag in January/February. So its like it traveled back to me somehow. I did dearly miss it.

14 Likes

Awesome! Yay again for you, Beltloop! yay-yes-yes-yes

6 Likes

The cognitive tag imo is arguably the most important tag ever.

I have access these days to long forgotten things, it’s all there. I’m more confident in any memory recall and any brain fog has left for good. Learning new things (like Japanese at the moment) becomes easy and fun. I can clearly notice the difference between now and a couple months ago.

Keep that tag safe sir ;)

3 Likes