Nullify Negative Planetary and Astrological Effects

Hi
i used Nullify Negative Planetary and Astrological and it make me regrat leaving my job but i don’t like this job they will not let me go out earliar and will not speak for me lol i hate that i need to speak to teach classes about computer programming i hate this topic i hate teaching but this audio made my naturally … i was happy and excited that i am free finally , i think it clear my cureent state but if i go back i will suffer again , i just want to be myself and if myself hate the job i want to hate it beacuse i want to discover life not to be a robot , i think it dissolve me ! so crazy feelings …

oh god thanks for that session with indian astrolger he said i will leave my job and i should do another work ,

this audio made me look for what i left not to see what coming …

i will try Amplify Positive Planetary and Astrological …

Sometimes Planet Energy affect us and it reigns some areas of our life or mind body you name it

the influences can have a deep effect

if you use it daily you may find some stability

after all energy its all time fluctuating

that can explain why you feel this way

2 Likes

its crazy i can’t be in this job and its not my first time i listen to it 5 years ago but it didn’t help me to love the job , this nasty place only look good now cause i don’t belong to it anymore as a freedom lover it was like a place of torture … i will listen to Amplify Positive Planetary and Astrological i want new things in my life coming from a good place not bad that get help to be accaptable ,

i need to stop looking back , and create another reality its done with that place i will consider it never existe anymore … i will grow that hate again :rofl:

1 Like

Lurk more and learn

there is alot of juice

drink all of it …

Nectar

Hey im new here look this master post it may be for you

Like it if awesome

Bye byeee friend

good luck :ringer_planet:

2 Likes

thanks

its sad that i used to be sad and any hope or relife i get , i use it to torlance this crazy shit that called job , its in my mental state

i just want to sleep as i want and take life slowly and peacfully and do somthing i love for living

1 Like

it never come naturally to me i always push crazy amount of energy on it to get it done

I gift you my first like

Get alot of sun energy and succes

The Sun

Main Character

Ikuse

I dont have it

but its cool right

I gift you my first like

:white_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart:
i appreciate it so much ,

The Sun

Main Character

Ikuse

i will check it out :pray: :white_heart:

:pray: :cloud_with_lightning:

1 Like

there is also a public NFT that already contains both (aplify and nullify astrological effects) at the same time
but i forgot the name

1 Like

thanks

i deeply appreciate the help