Nullify vaccine side effects

Hey friends,

I don’t want to be at vaccinated but I have to travel internationally and governments have made it a hassle without the vaccine certificate. So I have decided to go for it and here in India there is only AstraZeneca available as of now.

So which fields should I play before and after to nullify and protect against any side effects?

Thanks

Oh Lanos…

There are sooooo many posts about that.

They have been compiled in the vaccines mega thread.

I know i know its tiring reading through it all but that thread has many people talking about specific and how they mix them etc

Please go check it

Vaccination MegaThread

4 Likes

Thanks @anon46520955 … I checked the thread before but there was just chitchat in the initial scrolls at least… about why vaccine is bad etc … I didn’t scroll through the whole thing so maybe eventually they get to the fields part. I am reading the whole thing now. Thanks :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Its because a lot of threads where merged

1 Like

Listen to the blood clots dissolver couple hours before taking the vaccine. Then 4-5 days after use the DNA repair system.

I forgot to mention the enhanced blood circulation before and after the vaccine

10 Likes

You mean the anti-vaccine mega thread? :laughing:

@Lanos here’s a good list

17 Likes

Thanks @Psimindset and @SC448 for the direct response.

I had read about 200-300 posts and still there was nothing about fields … just chitchat that anti vaxxers would do :woman_shrugging:t2:

I would suggest if somehow moderators could pin this key summary about fields at the top so that visitors don’t have to search from 1500 messages … just a suggestion… rest of course everyone can read through and find their answers

3 Likes

Good idea!
If @Eli agrees I can add this playlist to my Patreon Uploads List

I’ve been meaning to add potential playlists to my thread for a very long time, @Desiree gave me this idea and I’ve been putting it off for far too long lol

5 Likes

hey but of course :p
please do

2 Likes

Everything about vaccines is actually there too

1 Like

@Psimindset why wait 4-5 days after the jab to use DNA repair?

The time to create the antibodies because you will need to rest during the first 3 days. No major effort. And as from my experience with DNA repair system. This demands a pretty amount of energy. Especially if you’re going to use it 3 times a day. But you can do as you like.

1 Like

@Psimindset That makes sense. Thank you for the response.

1 Like