OCD healp please

Can The Shamanic Medichine Blend cure OCD??

1 Like

I think Shamanic Medicine itself cannot completely cure OCD. You need to combine it with other fields,such as the OCD field (most direct), stress relief, emotional release, amygdala healing, anxiety removal, vagus nerve, etc.
OCD is a complicated disorder that is related to the overall wellbeing of body and mind and lifestyle. So maybe recognize some of the physical problems that are causing discomfort and improving on those at the same time.

3 Likes

Shanti you had already made a post regarding OCD better keep asking under it if you have further questions so you and all of us can see the progression of the thread and what has been said already, but also to not spam the forum with questions about the same all over :blush:

7 Likes

Hello Shanty !! :D

In my opinion it can , its a smart field.

Hope you get better :butterfly: :sunny:

6 Likes

Hi Shanty

Peak States Institute has found the root cause for OCD.
Their approach is based on psych-immunology coupled with the therapist ability to look into the Primary Cell to fix the damage and infection (more info on Primary cell on their website).
They practice a pay for results policy. So there is little risk.

https://www.peakstatesclinics.com/OCD.html

Do share with us the outcome if you decide to go for it.

According to that website OCD is caused by a fungal infection. So:

Free: *Fungus Destroyer

Paid: *The Bacterial and Fungal Apocalypse

And others RongZ have listed.

1 Like

the audios that helped my OCD heal are brain regeneration, depression begone, dopamine redux, and especially the Manly Man NFT if you are male. The manly man is effective and seems much safer than the free hormonal audios. personally, and seeing testimonies from others, the free hormonal audios sometimes backfire and cause hormonal imbalance or something else which worsens OCD. I also recommend eating lots of healthy meat, it will bring your test levels up and you will need it to sustain the increased production by the manly man field. Eat lots of food in order to keep up with it. Can be a life changing field. Also youtube some tutorials on mindfulness meditation. 15 minutes a day.

use manly man if you are male, if you are female it may cause hormonal imbalance. Goodluck on healing your ocd, its possible ive done it before. Its a slow process but one day you will wake up and realise you havent had intrusive thoughts in a while. Medita