Official Energetic Alchemy Descriptions

https://www.amazon.com/Ancient-Arts-Energetic-Alchemy/dp/B088JZTPDW

7 Likes

I am a bit late lol can i listen to the politics of the body everyday?

2 Likes

The Deep Organ Cleanse most likely requires caution, since some users have reported very heavy detox symptoms when playing it very frequently or in high doses.

Having used the 2 other ones on the album daily (once/day) last summer, I didn’t/don’t have any issue to report, personally.

5 Likes

Perfect, thank you so much! I will try this and report back :)

2 Likes

Hi.
Where can I buy Flow of Jing?
I only see the Jing Restoration on Patreon.

Maybe you mean Negentropic Jing?

This one? New Release - Negentropic Jing

Teespring

I mean yes they are all different but the audios from Energetic Alchemy arent uploaded on Patreon.

I think maybe on Amazon or Spotify if im not wrong?

Ah ok.Thnx

1 Like

where can I find out what exactly these crystals do?

1 Like

You can look for the effects of the crystals from other sources. My go-to books are:

The Book of Stones by Robert Simmons and Naisha Ahsian

The Crystal Encyclopedia by Judy Hall (or the many other books by this author)

Change Your Energy: Healing Crystals for Health, Wealth, Love & Luck by Krista N. Mitchell

On YouTube I can recommend the channels of Adam Barralet, Crystal Wisdom with Shannon Marie, and Crystal Healing by Christa Lynn (who recently started uploading videos again after a long hiatus, yay!)

5 Likes

“Sorry” about not being “nice” on this one but nope, Dreamweaver and Sammy are not nannies nor puppet masters. It is rather a basic responsibility for the user to do their own research. A minimum won’t fry anyone’s brain.

14 Likes

Responsibility? The man is making tracks and throwing it on YouTube and Spotify for free, you’re here whining about a lack of responsibility? C’mon dude. How hard is it to do basic research? - not that that is even much needed from the descriptions, because they’re all encompassing enough. You want any knowledge, or prowess in any given field or topic, you gotta work for it. Simple as that. Spend time on the subject, and work, be that absorbing knowledge and weeding out truths, or doing more manual work. It’s a hard truth of life. You want to live? You gotta breathe. Simple as that.

Also, you ain’t giving up your house or anything for a field man, the hell. Stop exaggerating.

6 Likes

I’m sorry you feel that way. Yes the descriptions are quite sparse, but you hardly need a PhD in anything, and the keywords take a few minutes to Google, and the resulting texts take no more time to read than the minutes one would spend on YouTube or scrolling on Reddit or other media. Perhaps a little more focus is needed, a little bit of brain power, but the old cells could always use a bit of waking up I would think.:blush:

Maybe in my case, (I speak only for myself) I view the works of Sapien Medicine as part-art and part-science, and I certainly don’t expect an artist or creator to have a full dissertation on their work. Some would even say, to define something is to limit it. Many of these fields are bigger than we can understand.

It’s part of the responsibility of the consumer to do their own research before partaking of anything anyway.

On a personal note, I was just trying to help you out by pointing you towards some resources that were very helpful to me, the ones that I found most useful after months of dabbling in the field. I didn’t just grab random sources. I spoke from personal experience. I think in effect that saved you a few hours of your time.

And this is the response?

Alright then. Still, you’re welcome. I hope other people find it helpful.:blush:

11 Likes

Perso, I adore your posts and learn a lot from you. Thank you @lilo <3 Same goes regarding your latest recommendations in this thread.

“Sorry” again, I’m really becoming sick of all the undeserved critics, piracy and other sh*t popping up all over the place. Not only because it’s about a pure soul creator like Dreamweaver; I would have been pissed off in any other similar case.

So here’s a pin (summary of Lilo’s posts), only by respect to the helping spirit of this community.

:pushpin: :pushpin: :pushpin:

3 Likes

After some thought, another answer occurred to me: the team live in a country/state or publish on sites where legalities prevent them from making specific claims, such as those pertaining to physical/medical and even psychological health. For example, on TeeSpring the description was requested by the site to be edited to cut down on the science-y stuff.

This is not specific to Sapien Medicine. Many creators of energy work or even stuff like tarot readings or astrological forecasts are obligated (depending on where they live or what platform they publish on) to put a disclaimer that their services are “For Entertainment Only”, and not a substitute for medical help, legal advice, and other technical services, etc.

So another answer is, the descriptions are not too detailed, to avoid being taken down. Then there would be no Sapien Medicine at all.

I hope this response is more satisfactory to our other discriminating viewers.:blush:

5 Likes

I am just a little ticked off from someone trying to psychically assault me yesterday (and having to forgive it). Might have carried some of that energy into that post. :woman_shrugging: (it still stands tho!)

Also, mandatorily posting this so the person who did that knows. It’s all right man, you just had the wrong person lol.

3 Likes

Exactly
Sammy had talked about this problem for the description of Blueprint, then in any case in fields like this what else can be said except “return to the original project”, even if in reality it includes fields and subfields for the solution of a myriad of problems? The description has its importance but sometimes to express it completely it would require pages and pages of text.

yes can confirm from personal experience
( and the brain is an organ )

2 Likes

didn’t use much, just strong sensations in the brain :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Where can one find the Energetic Alchemy audio fields for download/purchase? Thanks

Amazon

1 Like