Official Energetic Alchemy Descriptions

After some thought, another answer occurred to me: the team live in a country/state or publish on sites where legalities prevent them from making specific claims, such as those pertaining to physical/medical and even psychological health. For example, on TeeSpring the description was requested by the site to be edited to cut down on the science-y stuff.

This is not specific to Sapien Medicine. Many creators of energy work or even stuff like tarot readings or astrological forecasts are obligated (depending on where they live or what platform they publish on) to put a disclaimer that their services are ā€œFor Entertainment Onlyā€, and not a substitute for medical help, legal advice, and other technical services, etc.

So another answer is, the descriptions are not too detailed, to avoid being taken down. Then there would be no Sapien Medicine at all.

I hope this response is more satisfactory to our other discriminating viewers.:blush:

5 Likes

I am just a little ticked off from someone trying to psychically assault me yesterday (and having to forgive it). Might have carried some of that energy into that post. :woman_shrugging: (it still stands tho!)

Also, mandatorily posting this so the person who did that knows. Itā€™s all right man, you just had the wrong person lol.

3 Likes

Exactly
Sammy had talked about this problem for the description of Blueprint, then in any case in fields like this what else can be said except ā€œreturn to the original projectā€, even if in reality it includes fields and subfields for the solution of a myriad of problems? The description has its importance but sometimes to express it completely it would require pages and pages of text.

yes can confirm from personal experience
( and the brain is an organ )

2 Likes

didnā€™t use much, just strong sensations in the brain :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Where can one find the Energetic Alchemy audio fields for download/purchase? Thanks

Amazon

1 Like

Amazon Music, iTunes.

Also available on Spotify, but Iā€™m not sure if thatā€™s ā€œfor download.ā€

1 Like

Can anyone tell me where I can see or find the descriptions for the Golden Keys (album) audios?

There isnt an official one, but you can get a good idea of what each audio is by reading up on the main thread here:

On a side noteā€¦

Man, this thread is legendary to me, i remember i used to come on here often back in the old days to check out some old fields descriptions that i used to use or whenever i needed to show people what a certain field doesā€¦ Like flow of Jing for exampleā€¦ Man, i havenā€™t used that field in agesā€¦ golden memoriesā€¦ How far weā€™ve come.

8 Likes

I wish these fields were on patreon .

Jing chi shen and politics of the body especially.

1 Like

Maybe itā€™s time to go back to the basics.

I wonder if We can direct these energies to our past and fill those moments with LOVE to heal them.

9 Likes

100%! I wish I could remember the book me and dream read like over a decade ago thatā€™s still some of the best advice Iā€™ve read over the years. It was a book basically on utlilizing the power of love. In the love mangetism guided journey, the heart chakra exercise where you engorge yourself with love and then begin feeling it for different people and different things comes from that book.

The concept is that activating your heart chakra and then feeling love for yourself will clear up negativity in your pattern and push you in a positive direction by attracting positive things and more love into your life. You also, feeling love for people or different environments and holding that focus for even 5 minutes and feeling as if a pink energy of love from your heart is warming the whole environment with loveā€¦ will heal and empower the people/environment. Andā€¦

Sending love to your past, can heal the trauma/repressed energies from those moments. Time is not linear. You still exist in those moments. By sending love to those moments from the past, you heal that part of you at this very moment. Itā€™s a very direct form of healing/transmutation. I forget about this technique too. Thanks for reminding me!

16 Likes

Somone asked dream in the live stream, how do we deal with over 70 NFTs

He said go back to the basics, does anyone know what he means, and does it relate to love?

1 Like

I think i know what book is :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I read it exactly 10 years ago lol and since ive practice that.

If not then very similar.

The author is German but lives in Canada.

Ill look it up.

5 Likes

Were you able to find it?

Yes but i didnt not want to post it here because i was Luna in hiding and my previous profile has mentioned it haha so i pmd Sammy

Ill edit later with the link

Was the guy named Joehle or sth like that

Yeah :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I remember your post

1 Like