Ojas Refined and Defined

Well I became a monster in my head, I didn’t know where to put that energy, developed some complexes/confusion. It’s like giving a knife to a baby man

14 Likes

Yes. It’s why men have in general have become way weaker and effeminate, quick to back down to tyranny instead of fight for freedom.

9 Likes

That is smart. One of the reasons I don’t do pmo, but these gets depleted with stress. It’s certainly powerful if you understood how it works.

I’m off to train right now, I would definitely notice the effect.

5 Likes

Thank you for putting this. I see sooo many people say women can’t transmute or “don’t need to.” I just smh and stay silent. They can both transmute as a single woman and as a married couple, connection without orgasm- the highest Yoga Tantra, the Arcanum AZF.

17 Likes

Easy Review

So while processing people into Enlightenment from the people that have finished my course, it is without a doubt that I get exhausted mentally and in energy. Whether that is that I’m processing people’s baggage as well, that I’m using the Sacred Flower to do so, or any other less objective reason… I don’t know.

I just hopped on to answer some messages and saw this release and decided, “why not…”

I can say I feel 70% better from how I was 12 minutes ago and while not 100%, it would have taken me probably about an hour worth of meditation with Plasma Flower to get that effect. That said…

Thank you @Maoshan_Wanderer (I’m sure this was more up your alley) and @Captain_Nemo

Waiting for the Patreon Release like:

100% going into my daily Meditation… 10 minutes to get that effect… Say less fams…

40 Likes

Initially Dream wanted to list this on Teespring/Gumroad as a paid field considering the effort that went into making this field and complexity. And then he said, “Naw, this will help a lot of folks, let me not make it a paid one”., :pray: :pray:

118 Likes

“Naw, this will help a lot of folks, let me not make it a paid one”

-Dream, Circa 2021

87 Likes

That’s the type of person he is. My gratitude is infinite. I’d have easily paid $300 for this.

29 Likes

Umm but I’ve seen Dream wearing a cape tho…like a lot! :rofl:

49 Likes

:rofl::rofl: serious?

5 Likes

I love it! Lol

5 Likes

Can someone explain what this does in short?

This is something like tantras effects" field with transmutation or I am wrong?

4 Likes

“… Let his joke live… hmm… NAH!”

Decimates joke

Causes unbearable levels of curiosity

Delays sleep on many tonight…

15 Likes

I am reading and I am trying to understand what it’s said lol don’t mind me, it’s just my english

2 Likes

So that’s how he got up in space to record Kidney & Adrenal Healing YouTube Video!

3 Likes

Ojas (OH-JUS) is one of the three subtle forces in our body. Think of ojas as the container that holds your abundant energy. It is the ultimate energy reserve of the body and mind. It is the purest essence of Kapha, and physically, it is related to reproductive, hormonal, and cerebrospinal fluids.

I love the metaphor of ojas as the body’s natural honey: it is the delicate and refined essence we produce from the plants and other vital essences we take in. Ojas is the force that enables us to sustain that change over time. Think of it as your psychophysical container or shield.

As a society, we don’t respect this energy enough. The more ojas we have, the more impervious we are to illness and the negativity of others. Robust ojas acts as a soft shielding, helping us ward off stress and disease brought on by physical pathogens as well as psychic pathogens (emotional vampires be gone!). The more ojas we have, the more impervious we are to the negativity of others, as our own spirit has a good, strong container. Ojas gives us an overall sense of satisfaction with life. As you might suspect, our modern Western culture is chronically low in ojas.

A person with good ojas is calm and content, and has both strong immunity and endurance. This is the most important element for most of us to cultivate. It is especially true if we are trying to conceive a child, deal with a stressful life event, or overcome an illness.

But increasing our level of ojas is not just a matter of building it up. It is also about not losing or wasting it.

When you are overstimulated, for example, if you spend hours on the Internet, drinking coffee, and texting friends, you lose energy through the five senses in ways you aren’t even aware of. This leaves us feeling depleted and can brings on depressive or anxious sensations.

The practice of pratyahara, that is, controlling our senses by moderating our speech and sexual energy and getting proper rest, relaxation and sleep, helps us preserve our vital energy. The next time you feel depleted, think of drawing the mind inward instead of reaching outward for comfort. I like to lie down and practice feeling the sensations in my body, turning my focus inward and letting any stagnant emotions rise to the surface.

I’m not sure how accurate this is, but here it is.

Thank you @Captain_Nemo! :pray:

69 Likes

Oh I get it
I have read again description
It’s like fusion with superconsciousness
This field what does
Like what saints are experiencing
Thus no illnesses nor negatives in us then
Only purity and calmness I guess
Like God’s light protection in us and with us
And it all comes with this transmutations of seed with this field.

21 Likes

If we had to explain Ojas in terms of TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine), it can be viewed as Jing + Shen, further refined alchemically. Just my opinion though…

41 Likes

That said long loops should be fine?

Especially prior to Mass Meditations :smiling_imp:

18 Likes

well,
chi is the emulsifier that melds the two into a further state.

53 Likes