Om aim hreem shreem kleem dreamweaver

Thank you.

Also, is Om Namah Shivaya on Patreon?
I’ll do a search, just a moment.

1 Like

No

1 Like

How about this?

It contains the essence of Shiva mantra too, no?

But, Perhaps/Maybe It is NOT exactly a Replacement for Om Namah Shivaya field, as that might focus on that mantra on a deeper/more complex level?

2 Likes

You can buy it on itunes.

3 Likes

Ok. Thanks.

2 Likes

I think he was referring to the pic as not being him, but the mantra is?

You can even see in the picture the full name is “Dreamweaver LamatUuc”

About the physical CD, dunno either. By the time I came across Sapien Medicine the “mantra channel” disappeared.

Since I never listened to the original, I don’t know if this one is, but this one is on Energetic Alchemy channel.

This is the other one, by Dreamweaver (you will see it isn’t the Captain but someone else (or an undisclosed indentty of him xD)). Oddly enough they sound the same to me. Maybe this person used Dream’s tracks and modified them…maybe Spotify mixed stuff.

But they sound the same bro. Same length of time too.

Summary

Album 3 - Single by Sapien Medicine | Spotify

Off-topic but this is the only place where I’ve seen album three. It may be in YT but it doesn’t show up to me. I never had the links nor saved in a playlist. But well you can listen here I guess.

I don’t trust Spotify with fields as they modify the files and music even more. And I may have some configuration of “normalized volume” and stuff like that further messing whatever Spotify streams.

There is mahamrityunjaya mantra. I don’t know if it is for just anyone but just so you know.

An anecdote with this mantra

I was listening to Om Namah Shivaya (the one on Spotify) while looking at a Shiva Lingam picture (the one provided by Sadhguru) during last MahaShivaratri. I got scared shtless. Maybe I was conditioned by looking at the rituals being performed, but I think I felt Shiva’s presence (and it was toned way down for me) and it was scary out of how powerful it was.

Sadhguru recommends to use Shiva Shambho for some reason (which I did and do) but I did some Om Namah Shivaya just for using this audio and it is 10/10 man.

I’m no guru but I will keep using Om Namah Shivaya. I use both (Shiva Shambho too) and still like it more.

2 Likes

I used to chant Om Namah Shivaya too, as far as I’m aware, it is for anyone (no?).
Shiva Shambho, I only used it once, I really liked how I felt; it was a few years ago, on Shiva’s night as well.

2 Likes

Just to add:

• OM namah shivaya is a mantra, often called Mokshavidya - the mantra that gives liberation from Samsara
  • Shiva Shambho is a chant, but not a mantra, it is just evoking two names of Shiva (sort of like saying Victory to the Lord, etc). With enough intensity, this may function as a mantra.
8 Likes

It seems to be a Very Useful mantra, also did not know that about Shiva Shambo; thank you.

1 Like

Can you tell what is the function or purpose of the chant? Or is it supposed to be done for enjoyment or spontaneously?

Sounds like celebration or greeting to me.

I actually have chanted two names of Shiva (not meaning Shiva Shambho) sometimes. Still do. Just cause I like it. Or looking for a connection but without much expectation of success.

Tbh I even focus on Shiva Shakti Ajna sometimes. Whatever I’m doing I must be protected or I’d have destroyed my mind/energy body already xD

That reminded me of Siva Siva mantra (if it is a mantra) too. Which is done simply to focus on the A.

If a gospel chorus sings it I guess xD

2 Likes
  • Shiva - the name is very powerful and means auspiciousness
  • Shiva + Shakti - Shambhava and the name Shambhu is derived from this - which means the one who is always embedded with limitless power

So, invoking these names will connect to the deity - if one does it with enough intensity and devotion. Names are very powerful - especially specific names such as these. While a mantra requires technical knowledge: initiation, specific details of visualization, how to align it with the breath, how to recite it in different chakras, how to place the syllables of the mantra in one’s physical and astral body, how to apply the mantra to attain different results, etc.

All these technicalities are recorded and taught for a “mantra”. For chants such as reciting the names, none of these apply - it is just devotion and concentration; Mantra is a whole different game. Intensity does not mean volume. It means how strong one’s determination to invoke the deity is, how mindful one is, etc. The least beneficial recitation is verbal and loud, the most effective is the silent mode of recitation (for mantras).

I write this because not everything is a mantra. A mantra is one which is (a) revealed by a realized sage (b) Has been practiced by a lineage of realized teachers (c) The details and applications of the mantras are recorded based on millenia of use.

6 Likes

I used it few nights more with similiar result, but I stopped because I found Om Namah Shivaya mantra on Spotify and lucid dreams are not my current goal

1 Like

What about chanting mantra “in your head” as in while falling asleep etc ?

2 Likes

That is highly recommended - chanting it mentally and mindfully is the way to go.

I fall asleep chanting my mantra and sometimes, in the middle of sleep, I notice that I am still mentally chanting it.

9 Likes

Thank You!

3 Likes

Here is the three-fold categorization:

• Vaikhari - verbal chanting producing audible sound
  • Upamshu - just a whisper, with barely vibrating lips; there is still some mechanical effort, but minimal and only the chanter hears the faint sound
  • Manasi - completely mental recitation where the lips and tongue are not moving, and the mind is alert and awake. My Guru told this to me - “Every single repetition of mantra you recite in your head, you should also consciously hear it, that ensures mindfulness”

Each of these is successively more powerful by a factor of 1000 (mental being the most effective). That said, usually, these three methods target the body, mind and deeper levels of soul respectively - so it is also taught as gradual steps. I started reciting my first mantra loudly for first 3 years, as whisper for another 3 and then progressed to completely silent chanting…

9 Likes

You mean the first drive Link? Is it okay to download from that link?

1 Like

Is it hreem or hreen? I’m kinda confused about the correct pronunciation of this mantra

3 Likes

There are phonetic differences in how certain sounds are pronounced in different regions of India. You can go with Hreem. My tradition is from Southern India (school of Bhaskararaya) and Nepal/Bengal (Sarvananda) - both these living traditions use “hreem”.

6 Likes

Thank you so much for the clarification :relaxed:

Whoa!

2 Likes