OmniPurifier and charger / Heal the Earth / Possibly public project?

Hi all,

I am brainstorming on a project that will solve a daily issue for me, which is clean and charge food, water, and atmosphere for my home and family. Tap water is notorious for being full of toxins, and it is hard to obtain living water, even spring water sold in stores is falsely advertised. Standard purifiers don’t remove things like flouride which calcifies the pineal. Most food easily accessible or preferred by kids is processed and dead.

Would it be possible to create an NFT that would automatically clean and charge food and water in the home or area (if traveling)? It could possibly need to be printed and then attached to fridge or be in the general area.

It would also eliminate EMF or other negative vibrations and replace with something like plasma flower, schumann resonance.

Anyone interested?

This could be something that ends up being a public project which I think would be highly beneficial.

Currently I try to use food and water charger audios but cannot keep up with charging all food/water I feed my family and also have no way to purify or charge the water that comes out of the tap for washing.

Also would address aspects of homemaking/homesteading (if it becomes an NFT).

I think with this community project idea we would be looking at something that would not need looping of audio and that would also encompass food as well as EMF environmental stuff. It would be great if a small mandala could be used as an aide in places experiencing a lot of pollution, not just one’s own home… Similar to orgonite that people like to “gift” places but not requiring the physical making of the resin and metals and crystals.

My vision for the end product is something that could have a “maker” ability so individuals can imbue little stones or other natural items that have the power to cleanse the area around it. Imagine if we could fill polluted waters and lands with purifying energy and spread it around the world.

15 Likes

somewhere it was mentioned that the audios played while bathing will charge the water.

2 Likes

Much needed one and I appreciate for wanting this to be released for public for greater good!

Additionally a function for the owner to set intention to charge / clear water or food, because attaching the NFT will not be possible in certain scenarios!

This is something, I need to explore!

3 Likes

Does charging the water also purify it?

I think in this instance an object/mandala type thing would work better because I can’t make everyone play the audio while they are bathing or play the audio 24/7 because they get annoyed lol.

2 Likes

lol makes perfect sense! I will find the thread sometime today and post it here. Good project suggestion btw! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am interested . Much needed for today’s environment

1 Like

Rose already said it - I loop on my phone the Ganges audio while taking a shower. It absolutely changes the energy of the water.

As for purification - what do you mean by it? Purify as in physically purifying from sediments, dust, etc.? I use filtered water from my reverse osmosis system, so can’t speak for that… but I remember Dream suggesting we use filtered water (which I think most people do?)

As for purifying the water of various energetic imprints, thoughtforms, and non-beneficial influences sometimes due to geography, leylines, etc, the fields certainly take care of such things.

8 Likes

Yes, filtered water is better than tap water, however the flouride is not filtered with standard filters. Do the fields transform the structure of water such that contents like heavy metals or trace toxins/waste are eliminated?

I am wondering if it is possible for a mandala to be created that one can attach to a water heater or pipe or something that would take care of the house ongoing so that audio does not need to be looped. Also, this could have great uses for environmental clean up if it is possible.

1 Like

Interesting question. I go through three stages of water conditioning (or unconditioning)…

• Physical purification using a reverse osmosis system
  • Energetic purification using this (Twisted Sage product)
  • And Vitalizing it using Sapien’s recent water fields (I play the entire stack over the water cradle)

The goal of this is to transform all toxins - in the sense, not let these physical substances that we call toxins, affect the body or mind negatively. They may still be physically present, but they are no longer negatively impacting the body.

5 Likes

Cool! It looks like Twisted Sage has products to structure water of the whole house. This would solve my water issue.

I think with this community project idea we would be looking at something that would not need looping of audio and that would also encompass food as well as EMF environmental stuff. It would be great if a small mandala could be used as an aide in places experiencing a lot of pollution, not just one’s own home… Similar to orgonite that people like to “gift” places but not requiring the physical making of the resin and metals and crystals.

5 Likes