Ongoing Journey!

Hey guys! Just saw this section, and it seems really cool :D I’ve just started getting serious about 2 stacks I have, one which I’ve been pretty consistent with (albeit, I still miss a day or two occasionally), I’ll keep posted over here whenever I can see/feel/experience changes!

GOALS :

Spiritual/Mindset

• To rewire my brain from years of pmo abuse + get back my childlike wonder + innocence
  • To balance my chakras and grow their energy
  • Engage more with my spiritual side/ Practise my spirituality deliberately (thru meditation and other practises)
  • Clear out whatever subconscious blocks and energetic blocks I may have which comes in the way of living a more free life

Mental -

• Improve my visual processing (I’m an artist mainly so this is quite important to me)
  • Engage more mentally in general (I’ve been super lazy in using my brain overall)

Bodily -

• Heal my teeth (Cavities)
  • Listen to stem cells on a regular to develop a larger reservoir of SC’s for greater healing
  • Grow muscle, lose fat
  • Better orthotropic posture and health
  • Better posture

Stacks -

Daily -

Ego Dissolution
Sub Limits Dissolve
Plasma Teeth+
Spinal Tapper
Mewing
Ojas
Sacral + Base
Heart + SPlexus
PTSD
Parental Archetype
Childlike Wonder
Innocence
Depths of your Soul
Superhuman Genius
Enhanced Visual Processing
Plasma Brain
Smart Stem Cells

Muscle Building -

PRE -

Ecdysterone

POST -

Test
Follistatin
DHT
Gynecomastia
Dutasteride Scalp
Muscles Hungry for Fat
Plasma Bros Recovery

Both stacks, I listen to 2ce

Mandalas

• Pretty much always have St.Michael, Thor and Productivity on me.

Looking forward to maintain this!

8 Likes

Results 1 -

1. Mind feels clearer and clearer. I can feel a sense of joy and wonder like a few years ago, for when i engage in new activities.
  2. Ecdysterone has made me INCREDIBLY hungry and has seriously upped how much I eat.
  3. Muscles for Fat gave me a serious SERIOUS pump, felt incredible.
  4. I feel much much more receptive to fields, and I was already seeing results quick. Now it feels like there’s no lag whatsoever.
  5. A higher sense of compassion, patience.
  6. Very vivid dreams
  7. Slowly but definitely I can see progress with my teeth (I’m not consistent with this though)
  8. Definitely felt a regained sense of innocence and honesty.
  9. Been naturally mewing a lot more
  10. Productivity has skyrocketed and I can once in a state of work, maintain and finish work quite quickly
15 Likes

How are u getting along?

1 Like

Hey man!

Ive been changing my stacks based on my current needs/wants and my stack is very different from this!

It’s a similar principal but quite different because I have a different focus right now (I’m at the end of my schooling so I upped my brain and visual fields and used them very regularly, and I stopped a lot of my spiritual ones)

However, my visual processing has gotten a LOT better, my dream recall is as strong as ever, and with respect to art and pattern recognition my brain stack has been very effective.

I’ve been neck deep with school right now so I haven’t been super on point with charted progress and journalling my journey with fields, but I’ve had many experiences which once my schooling is over I do want to get to! Update this post in a detailed way + be more regular with documentation.

But w.r.t just this I’ve had these results :- Increased cognitive function, increased visual procession, relaxed and more open brain activity (I used to feel like there was a fog over some parts of my mind, now it feels like I have my whole mind/brain to use and explore), feel excited about things again to a childlike excitement (One Piece is getting absolutely CRAZY right now), better pattern recognition (Was absolute shite at Tetris, now I’m wayy better than I used to be, and also Dark Souls 3 has become very very enjoyable cause I can see the rhythms of the game to a much clearer degree)
Pushed to consistent work flow when I have productivity on me, my elbow+shoulder injury has gotten to like a 99% heal rate, I’m more energy sensitive and also sensitive to when I’m doing SEE releases.

If I remember more I’ll add em but that’s all for now!

3 Likes