Opiate and General Addiction Withdrawal Help

I use it alongside it since this doesn’t target dopamine receptors

5 Likes

Yass! Those two perfectly complete each other :100:

1 Like

Is this for real can be use for caffeine addiction? I’m not taking coffee this morning. Damn I feel body aches all over :sob: severe coffee addict here :joy:

7 Likes

Yep, it sure is for real.

Try it and let us know.

People have used this field to help with their symptoms as they withdrew from sugar.

Be sure to throw in some of the pain and the rebalancing fields to your stack too.

You can do it!

3 Likes

In my experience, this field is really multi-purpose. I healed a problem I had, which is commonly referred to as savior complex, where I thought that I should save others from what I perceived as problems. I also stopped spending too much money on games just by playing this field twice or thrice lol. Give it a try!

7 Likes

I wanted to share some feedback

This audio greatly reduced an opiate memory from 10 years ago
In grade 10 i took a bunch of Dilaudid just once
Now as an adult i take opiates daily as needed and that memory that used to kinda just be alright turned into cravings for something i took like 10 years ago.

Now after this audio that memory is greatly reduced in intensity. I can remember being really numb and stuff. I just don’t interpret as being as amazing and a must try again in the future anymore

Thank you @Captain_Nemo. I will try and spread the word so other opiate users can benefit too. It’s really helpful even for recreational users that just want to keep their use under control or just not be annoyed by cravings

16 Likes

Please upload this audio at Patreon @SammyG @Captain_Nemo

3 Likes

Yep would be really good

2 Likes

So this could help with overall addictions like PMO, Caffeine, Nicotine, Social networks, Cellphone?

1 Like

Just realized I’m probably in withdrawal from meat, caffeine, alcohol, sugar, media.
1x Taking the headache away
Feeling more optimistic too

Can this help me stop smoking cigs? I’m planing to combine it with Quit Smoking Addiction.