Osteoporosis hurt

Sorry to hear that man, there is a field for pain relief on Patreon I think and also try dopamine related fields which will take the mind off the pain. All pain is in the mind.

1 Like

This? @Kalacakra

1 Like

Yes this one.

1 Like

i will add this :+1:

:+1:

1 Like

Have you tried this?

Also on Patreon:
Osteoporosis Help

2 Likes

I haven’t tried this for my mom yet, I’ll play this around her

How many times is recommended to use? The description does not specifically say @Milamber

2 Likes

Yeah I didn’t find a usage guideline yet but probably limit it to 3 listens per day to start for your mother. You should probably avoid listening to it yourself though because there was a caution warning in the description too.

“If you do not have osteoporosis I do not suggest you listen to this often, as it will thicken your bones.”

1 Like

no problem bro I’ll try it for mom for a month and report the progress

1 Like

Also check to make sure she is getting enough calcium, vitamin d and vitamin k.

"Vitamin D ensures that your blood levels of calcium are high enough to meet your body’s demands.

However, vitamin D does not fully control where the calcium in your body ends up. That’s where vitamin K steps in.

Vitamin K regulates calcium in your body in at least two ways:

• Promotes calcification of bone: Vitamin K activates osteocalcin, a protein that promotes the accumulation of calcium in your bones and teeth (4Trusted Source).
  • Reduces calcification of soft tissues: Vitamin K activates matrix GLA protein, which prevents calcium from accumulating in soft tissues, such as the kidneys and blood vessels"
2 Likes

Don’t forget Vitamin A. All 3 (A, D, K2) all are needed to work together.

4 Likes

Yeah vitamin A is important too so make sure not to be deficient but it’s easier to get too high a level of vitamin A than the others and many toxicity problems may show up.

" ** excessive vitamin A intake may be a risk factor for secondary osteoporosis**""

1 Like

thanks @WellBeing @Milamber
I will observe my mother’s nutritional status and make some adjustments :relaxed:

3 Likes

Use The Bone Strengthener

It’s an updated version of the osteoporosis field

5 Likes

thank you i will add @MisterAnon

1 Like

I don’t know, but I guess DNA Repair and Plasma field would also help, since these are for general healing/health.

And also the cards, if she is willing to use cards, mandalas, you can also activate some cards for her, since they can also be used for others, not only for yourself - there is a card for pain and a card for healing; I’ll search for the link/thread, just a minute.

Edit: also Reiki massage (field) could help your mom.

1 Like
1 Like

I use:
Joint regeneration, idk why. It helps
And make sure she’s moving; so definitely some workout audios.

3 Likes

@Hauru : here i am making some advertisement again on Moringa Olifeira ;) cfr. Moringa oleifera leaf attenuate osteoporosis in ovariectomized rats by modulating gut microbiota composition and MAPK signaling pathway

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0753332223002226#:~:text=Moringa%20oleifera%20leaf%20increased%20bone%20mineral%20density%20levels%20and%20improved%20bone%20microstructure.&text=Moringa%20oleifera%20leaf%20aided%20in%20bone%20formation%20and%20decreased%20bone%20resorption.&text=Moringa%20oleifera%20leaf%20contributed%20to,microbiota%20composition%20in%20OVX%20rats.

Maybe best to do some research on it because there are also some downsides with this plant (cfr. blood thinners, pregnant women, some thyroid counterindications (although it helps with some thyroid problems) etc…).

1 Like

Thanks for tagging me, I will check this out :wink:

1 Like