Pain control/Wisdom teeth

Hey everyone! Hope y’all doing amazing. Just got wisdom teeth removed, kinda having some pain. I am currently using Pain control, is there anything you suggest to make this journey easier? :)

3 Likes

advanced healing on gumroad man, and maybe gum regeneration

3 Likes

In addition to the audios in @anon48416969’s post, Mahamrityunjaya Mantra and Anti Aging (on Patreon), and Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal and Bone Marrow Strengthening and Enhancement (on YouTube if you haven’t got access to Patreon) can help with the pain and healing processes.

Also, here’s an awesome post by @Maoshan_Wanderer about a playlist for a terrible toothache. You might find some of the audios and ideas in his post of help.

5 Likes

thank you, everyone :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Meditate. Feel and enjoy the pain.

3 Likes

Try oil pulling, it will help keep your mouth bacteria free and help your gums heal

1 tsp - 1 tbs - coconut oil, let it gently swill around your mouth 5-10 mins, do that 4 x a day, it will really help

3 Likes

Sure. PM me to test Sapien’s Tooth Regeneration 3.0 from the future (I’m not currently offering it in any physical form free or otherwise, since it’s not really my invention, but I’m happy to allow my dragons to share it).