Past NFT Projects

Got Inhuman!

6 Likes

Dang, this Inhuman is really Inhuman, replaces ALL my NFTs minus Prince and Godlike Fella

4 Likes

How do you guys even handle all this I have 3 NFTs and feel like it’s too much sometimes

3 Likes

Ikr, I stick to one mandala now which is skyscraper. These people must be next level to be consuming bunch of NFT at once :sob:

3 Likes

please do.

2 Likes

Over a period of time, you can build tolerance to more of them. I’ve been using these for 15 years now, so my energy has adapted. Nevertheless, I still want to cutbny stack down as listening time is a problem for me :joy:

Aldo, newer Fields, though stronger, seem to integrate very smoothly. I haven’t talked to dream yet, but there is some dream Magick going on here

12 Likes

in both senses of the word

3 Likes

15 years :open_mouth: your knowledge must be impeccable.

3 Likes

Naaaw, I am just chatty lol (at times)…

I just got lucky because I was blessed with guidance from many amazing teachers including Dream…

11 Likes

Incidentally, this was also the name of our previous Sapien Forum - Dream Magick!

7 Likes

1 Like

gonna start this up again, look to others here before curating a new stack hehe.

Don’t sleep on the public fields either people :ocean:

2 Likes

Just curious, why do you still use these in addition to Inhuman X? For pronounced effect from these individual NFTs?

2 Likes

Nostalgia.

And just because, (סתם).

No reason lol.

Or is there? :smiling_imp:

3 Likes
2 Likes

I hear you…

I forget which one but one of them covers three treasures and Ojas, but I am too attached to these to stop them… I will get over them hopefully soon :grin:

4 Likes

Derher.

2 Likes

Marrowed?

2 Likes

And I’m blessed to find this forum :pray:

4 Likes