Past NFT Projects

Quite an NFT party :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

Isn’t it interesting that there are so many left?

4 Likes

Just for my personal prior experiences of leading a few projects, I had to eventually buy all the unbought copies on myself and tried very hard to trade them out…

It does not surprise me that Captain has to do this.

1 Like

I’m surprised so many of my projects are still out there, I guess many didn’t buy it after all

8 Likes

I guess know i know why dream is so fed up, i guess because he buys the copies when u request it or

i think he buys them when you buy one, then if u return it, he still has the NFT that he bought

2 Likes

Lol how funny life can be in some projects u have copies stolen while others u have left over

6 Likes

Lol

4 Likes

you can check the number of copies left by adding them to the cart. It won’t allow you to add more then the existing supply

Deleted

lol i got a copy in my shopping cart 10 minutes ago but now its sold out

what would happen if i tried to buy it anyways?

1 Like

I am really tempted to get some of the brain fields… but just looking through the screens and images, the Dragons had a tangible pull that set them apart from the other projects for me…

1 Like

That can be right because i added like 23 copies from one of the NFTs and even was consfused why it let me do that, surely theirs not 23 left

1 Like

Lol, let me tell u somthing, never regreted spending my money on a brain field, Just ask philp :rofl: :wink:

3 Likes

I know it lol, I just picked up the Numeracy one…

But increasing my numeracy is making me budget conscious lol

Those Dragons had some unique magnetism, though.

3 Likes

Get those while supply lasts! I’m the ultimate shill of Philip’s projects.

4 Likes

Awesome :mechanical_arm::mechanical_arm::mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

LOL, i think the manhattan method is a solid purchases to be honset.

Is dream and philp gonna one day crack and tell us what does the field exactly do lol,

I think i notice somthing from the field but cant put my finger on it

2 Likes

Make sure to get warrior athlete guys!!!

7 Likes

Isnt it nice when the fourm get toegther like this.

I never knew what he’s up to. I am just a peon of Philip…

1 Like