10 Likes

Woah man, lol

thats the scariest thing u have said lol

4 Likes

Just asking.

*shrug

Putting up with less this year.

27 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity. There was a specific NFT I was after for a while, but no one was even selling it, and I was able to get it now.

14 Likes

You have been raging around because some of ‘remints’ you wanted to sell are listed.

None of the projects were ever really meant to be hoarded and sold on demand when you got a sale.

I mean you wanted to have a larger chat about it out here, cause you keep adding more posts and asking, when you know already.

I am not inviting a discussion.

I am stating the mostly obvious.

23 Likes

People aren’t buying anyway, so I have no problem with you making them public.

But why bother.

And when I do, you start raging because people buy them and then black market the items.

Then I defend you and tell you to not do these things.

So whatever.

I really dont understand here.
I or the store or taxes or accounting must wait on his whims?

and I am the bad one because i announced last year that the next year I would be making the unsold public?

well alright
lol

okay…

20 Likes

I get it.

1 Like

Sure contradictions heat of the moment.

I’m grateful to have picked up a couple today. Thank you @Captain_Nemo

13 Likes

As far as I can see it Dream did exactly what he said he would do - with ample advance notice. And yes it is a business for him, lol. One that all of us are happy to support him in.

Today was a awesome opportunity for us that also allows Dream to close out his end of year books.

I think the energy of gratitude far outweighs any other dust that might have gotten swept up in the cleanout.

Thanks, Dream.
HP TY Professor

25 Likes

(OT: Which Doctor is that?)

2 Likes

Gilderoy Lockhart from Harry Potter

10 Likes

Dr Gilderoy Lockhart :wink:

17 Likes

I could purchase Warrior Athlete

Thanks!

4 Likes

"I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Ahhh, duh. Thank you. (I remembered seeing him in media. Guess I mixed up my sagas. Oops! Haha.)

1 Like

Don’t worry about them. They’ll only be doing what they have been doing in the first place.

Sure they were always enabled with a backdoor but we could track them because of exclusivity.

Now it’s open season.

But it’s all good.