Path of Infinite Echoes (Spiritual Fields)

Karma Cause and Effect

I have been using this field from time to time for the last month
It’s a highly spiritual field and it’s hard to point what it really does but there are some huge changes that I have noticed
The most important change was in the fact that I have become more aware of my actions and thoughts as well and choices of solutions in various situations
And other changes are related to the fact is is a great combination to the Karma Crucible, it is not just a booster, but an essential prequel to that field
It feels like Karma Crucible started working on other dimensions

12 Likes

Currently I am focusing on Infinite echoes series combined with purity alchemy and celestial merit invocation with ancestral continuum. although I cannot point to what exactly happening but I feel energetically major shifts happening and one thing noticeable is yagna/ homma audios feels stronger now and also it broke my resistance/laziness I had for some of my previous spiritual practices. These fields are absolute gems for rapid spiritual progress.

11 Likes

I got Samsara, guru yoga, and celestial merit. I felt very drawn to purchasing these fields for a long time. So far it seems to be clearing up a lot of mental negativity and providing a feeling of unconditional love towards others. I am very grateful for these fields and @Amitabha and @Dreamweaver who had the majestic idea of incorporating these timeless practices into fields.

2 Likes