Pathogenic Cleanse Protocol (Patreon)

https://www.patreon.com/posts/pathogenic-111621219

This powerful combination of Plant Esters, Clove Oil, Rosemary Oil, Eugenol, and Thyme Oil is designed to energetically help cleanse the body of parasitic issues, targeting parasites in blood vessels, intestines, and skin. Each ingredient is known for its potent antimicrobial and antiparasitic properties, working synergistically to disrupt parasitic life cycles, promote detoxification, and support overall health.

This is inspired by

Miror EPF (healthy-living.org)

The original has been upgraded into a smart field that targets skin, blood vessels and intestines.

Key Benefits

• Antiparasitic Action: Helps eliminate parasites from blood, intestines, and skin.
  • Detoxification: Supports the body’s natural detox processes.
  • Synergistic Effect: The combination enhances the effectiveness of each individual oil.

Why Choose This Blend?

• Natural and Effective: Uses time-tested essential oils with powerful antimicrobial effects.
  • Holistic Support: Promotes full-body detox and healing.
54 Likes

How many times should we listen per day/per session?

1 Like

General recommendations are 2-3x per session or more as you need.

4 Likes

Hello @SalaciouslyAddictive!

Welcome Gold Goddess

Here are some links to help you navigate the forum: FAQ Collection for Newcomers

2 Likes

:open_mouth: Ok this is beautiful. Thank you for putting it on patreon! This might be what I need to resolve the sinus issue.

Wow, I can smell the clove.

8 Likes

You’re a gem! Thank you! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Looks like another necessity, thank you!

Does anyone know if we have to worry about the compounds also killing the good bacteria in the intestines or do they only target the bad ones?

2 Likes

:star_struck:Thank you for this very precious field important for health :pray::heart: ⚕!!!

4 Likes

This is premium category and also available on shop.

3 Likes

Get rid scabies💨

1 Like

maybe it would be active for animals too. Have you seen those poor stray dogs covered in scabies, with few hair left, that were trying to live in a city? The mayory of our city eliminated all stray dogs a while ago, but before that, a friend took one of those dogs in his home and treated him and cured him from scabies… angels live among us…

7 Likes

To be clear, this also kills fungi, mold, mycoplasma, bacteria, etc.?

3 Likes

I would like to know this as well :blush:

2 Likes

where do you see that it is premium and available for purchase?

1 Like

Working really well. Been blowing out sorts of colors that I’m not used to seeing. My nose and sinuses are particularly becoming clearer. Blood feels purer too.

8 Likes

It works for animals also

4 Likes

An excerpt from their site:

Summary of Miror EPF Benefits

Catalyst Foundation has the following health supportive actions in the human body:

• Detoxification (dissolves molds, bacteria, viruses, mycoplasmas and their toxins)

Supportive of weakened cells (from pathogenic, chemical or metal exposure) in important systems such as:

• Cardiovascular
  • Digestive
  • Hormonal
  • Immune
  • Improves overall free radical scavenging

Miror EPF fits the health mantra that says, “Health is the result of eliminating toxicities and deficiencies” by working on the first part of that mantra, eliminating toxicities.

2 Likes