Patreon is Slow

Anyone have the issue of Patreon taking forever to load?

1 Like

I have noticed, that sometimes it is slow. I guess its Patreons or your internet fault.

1 Like

Yes it’s really slow for me also in “Load More”. I use “search bar” to find what I need to know or maybe use “filter by month” to see the old post.

1 Like

This might help too…

3 Likes

Yeah, sorry I should have specified that I am talking about it being Patreon’s fault not the SM team

Yeah you are right. I personally have the most issues with “load more”

Try searching by month in the month tab instead of going down the list month by month. It’s better for me.

actually, its really well indexed on google.
you can search like this, 'Patreon sapien medicine search item name

11 Likes

Thanks @anon6431808

1 Like

OK, fair enough, I was just going through the posts to see if there’s anything I missed

Will do. I just was trying to go through all the posts one by one to see if I missed anything

1 Like

Well that’s very clever. Thank’s.

Google to the rescue. I use the search bar on patreon sometimes and use exact titles but with no results. So I have to use one word by word on the title until the right word gets gives me the right results.

This will save so much time!

It works! Wow. Everybody’s so smart here.

2 Likes

Is anyone having tech issues with Patreon? Just updated it and it just gives me the emblem for like 10 seconds then dumps me back onto my phone Home Screen

Edit: deleted the app and redownloaded. It’s fine now

With similar issues it can be faster to try using “Force Stop” or clearing local cache without reinstall Force stop and clear cache on Android: Is it really necessary?

1 Like