Patreon search for videos

Hi, i just became a member of patreon, and saw that theres alot of videos. I was wondering if there is an easier way to navigate. A search option for what video i want to find.

Congrats on becoming a patron!

I may be mistaken but I don’t recall any videos on Patreon (which might be what’s tripping you up) but there are lots of files that you can download! Our forum friends have compiled a list of many of those files for you here:

There are links to those files for you on Patreon in that thread and there are even instructions for you to help you search that thread. (How cool is that?!)

I find searching Patreon very easy:

Have fun!

2 Likes

The search works only if the word is in the description of the post, or name of the file attached to the post.

actually
I use google
‘file name’ Sapien medicine patreon

14 Likes

I didn’t know patreon gets indexed. :open_mouth:

It appears you’re on your phone. If this is the case, switch the settings of your browser to show you the “Desktop Version.”

Uh I was saying that they can swipe/drag to access the search box. There isn’t a need for desktop mode.

Anyways I’m going to delete it, appears they want to search for keywords that might not appear in patreon search even.

Ah, I didn’t see that they had asked a question (which they had deleted) that you were answering.

Hopefully, they can be helped by my reply which does answer their deleted question.