Penetrating Intelligent Infinity

Can someone make a dog tag, sigil or a good audio to help with penetrating Intelligent Infinity?

As per the Law of One (Ra):

“However, the entity who penetrates intelligent infinity is basically capable of walking the universe with unfettered tread.”

I have tapped it, but am still penetrating it.

Here’s everything the Law of One has to say about Intelligent Infinity:

2 Likes

Another of my favorite quotes is:

“In the balanced individual the energies lie waiting for the hand of the Creator to pluck harmony.”

2 Likes

Do you think this capacity is within the reach of humanity in 3D space?

1 Like

Absolutely.

I can already travel into people’s lucid dream they had and tell them what it felt like and help them remember the dream. I can also put myself energetically/astrally nearly anywhere in the Universe.

But I can’t yet take my body anywhere. I don’t really see anything in dreams. I can feel things like if it was night or day and the ambiance. I am pretty good at ambiance.

Even stories like Lord of the Rings or the Hobbit. I can put myself at the Shire and feel what it feels like energetically to be there.

But a reading with the Sassani said I am actually 4D now. Many of us are. You get to experience infinite love.

2 Likes

Right, but I think all of that comes from what you described at “tapping” Intelligent Infinity. But, the ability to “penetrate” it, that’s what I’m wondering about. That seems to not only be an advanced spiritual practice, but perhaps THE advanced spiritual practice…

I’m hoping you understand what I mean here…if we could fully penetrate infinity, that’s like penetrating Divinity (using language from other schools of thought here), isn’t it?

I was just curious on your take, as I know you see all this very differently than I do.

2 Likes

I know if you penetrate it, you can do things like fly and bilocate and stuff.
I don’t think it’s the same as enlightenment, but not sure.

1 Like

Hmm, okay. I was having trouble even wrapping my head around the concept, which was probably obvious by my posts. It was a few years ago that I read the Law of One material…so many of those concepts are so clearly not from human intelligence and I had trouble grasping many of them. I remember feeling myself stretching trying to understand everything I was reading.

Is The Law of One still something you study regularly?

Yes I’ve been studying it for 10 years.

Another quote “The contact with intelligent infinity is most likely to produce an unspeakable joy in the entity experiencing such contact.”

I have experienced that a number of times. I’m pretty consistently tapped into it and can do things like cool temperature or create negative ions or make it rain with my thought.

You could read the Law of One from the beginning. It is over 100 sessions, but teaches about cosmology, densities and such. Also Octaves are in there which are like groups of 7 densities. The 8th density is the 1st density of the next Octave.

2 Likes

Are you familiar with the Dr. David R. Hawkins scale of consciousness (being discussed in the thread linked below)? On his scale, the state of joy starts in the 540s, which makes me wonder if you need to obtain a certain degree of consciousness before you can begin to have these types of Intelligent Infinity interactions…like maybe they’re inter-related. Or, maybe by interfacing, you’re allowed to experience states that you otherwise wouldn’t normally if left to your own capacity.

1 Like

Yes, exactly, penetrating Intelligent Infinity is Ra’s way of saying “Enlightenment” and/or what other traditions would call the various states (not stages of Satori) ie. various degrees of “partial” enlightenment that do not “last” ie permanent states of LoC 600+

Right now, easiest way to reach this, is the aforementioned Zivorad Slavnisky techniques I’ve mentioned elsewhere.

Rest assured, Dreamy and I have been working on a way to “get there” with a field… See the Vibrations collection…

But as I said about other similar “requests”, pretty sure the Universe would “teleport” that field into a different dimension immediately (or worse/better) Dreamy would die/reach full enlightenment upon initial completion and no one would ever know it was created.

Some things simply don’t have a full “shortcut”.
Even ff one’s able to find that type of shortcut, I have a strong feeling, one is sent back to do it the “right” way… like cheating on a final exam without understanding the material.

Like I said, right now, Zivorad’s stuff will allow you to “penetrate Intelligent Infinity” …even at will, but you do have to “come back down” and work on the other stuff that needs to be worked on.

11 Likes

Well, I was thinking how difficult would it be to even fully grasp the concept of fully penetrating Intelligent Infinity, if it was what I thought it was, let alone anchor that concept into a field. Plus all the questions that come along even if it was possible. Like for whoever comes along and interacts with this theoretical morphic field, if it were able to be created, could that person’s consciousness even understand/translate the concepts encoded in the field without being crushed by the weight of it, you know metaphorically speaking?

I completely agree with you on the no shortcuts principle being in place for our own protection. Kids don’t get to play with guns, to use a barely adequate metaphor. :smiley:

Thanks for chiming in OM, it’s appreciated.

3 Likes

Not sure, but I’m definitely at peace most of the time and in about a 4/10 bliss 24/7. Sometimes I reach an ineffable bliss. It’s quite captivating but you don’t want to spend all the time there cause you just pretty much chill there. Feels almost dreamlike in a way.

Yeah, it took 15-20 years of meditation to open to intelligent infinity. And still not enlightened, but I’m not really trying for that. If I don’t ever get enlightened, I’m fine with that. Even enlightenment isn’t the end of the road.

3 Likes

Yes, 100% exactly.

I found intelligent infinity through seeking what I loved infinitely, which was in my case anthros for 20 years. It’s more or less permanent for me. Though I still do get upset at times, but it doesn’t last more than like a minute or two.

But everyone has their own path.

It seems that indirectly we have fields in Dreams library that pretty much covers Zivorad Slavnisky techniques or sort off, but yes the Vibrations Series is the one as close to “Enlightenment” :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That is 100% true. One can also accidentally take a shortcut, experience ineffable strangeness, and gets sent back literally by some guiding powers. It’s possible that person spends over a year asking “what was that” without finding any answers that come close to a fraction of the experience.

Oh, some religions are probably right about saying every raindrop, every blow of wind is either controlled by “a supreme force” or at least watched for sure. Really close to a computer simulation tbh. It can be quite depressing or it can be a relief.

You are never alone.

2 Likes