Performing on morphic fields

Hey there. I wonder if the fields would still work if one lays vocals on it.
Would absolutely love this for private usage.
Any ideas?
Cheers!

1 Like

no, it wont work.

4 Likes

As far as I know, it is not suggested to tamper on original files.

5 Likes

Here is what you can do, play your favorite music on one device and the morphic field on other. As long as the morphic field is coming from an independent source it will still work on you.

I read it up in one of the FAQs of Sapien.

2 Likes

Actually high probability it’s absolutely fine. Morphic fields are more resilient to distortion than subliminals. And allegedly many tried to play fields passively over phone calls using headphones without issues (I do). Also there are people who layer fields even it’s not advised to do in such a raw way, but claimed to blend well to play for example all workout fields simultaneously as a full body one. From same device I mean, not splitting.

2 Likes

AFAIK some fields are good to be layered over subliminals like Environmental Energy Accumulation which can “energy-charge” the affirmations.

2 Likes

I second this, fields work fine for me when played simultaneously on the same device on different players, sonettimes better even, it might be a personal experience though, so for the record I am not suggesting op to do the same! It is always upto individual experimentation…
I play field boosters/sensitizers on one player and other fields on another…
For mindset related fields, I play SLR and the other field simultaneously, I energetically feel limiting beliefs beings pushed out and new beliefs being planted!

1 Like

I use an app to play 2 tracks simultaneously, one different song on each earbud. Though I’d love to have them layered, one from Spotify, another from Sapien.

1 Like

cool! what’s the app called?

Duo Music.

2 Likes

you’re awesome!

1 Like