Pernicious Anemia

Edit: I didn’t have this I was diagnosed with something else but thanks to Dreamweaver that’s much better too. Leaving this up because the suggestions could help somebody

I’ve been trying to figure out what I have for awhile and I have a doctors appointment scheduled, but I suspect it’s pernicious anemia. I take b12 but the doses may not be enough. what else might you guys recommend? I have the following fields I’m thinking of stacking:

Auto immune
Iron gullet
Dna repair
Advanced healing/voltage
Hydrogen fission
Hyperbaric oxygen

Even if that’s not what it is, I hope this helps someone who has it

Thanks in advance :heart:

5 Likes

I would recommend reading through the Quintessence of Marrow thread to see if it is worth considering since that field helps heal bone marrow which is where red blood cells are produced.

3 Likes

Thank you so much. Do you think the platelet rich plasma bath would be helpful too?

1 Like

Platelet rich plasma bath seems to help various parts of the body and organs to heal and recover but does not seem to help increase or affect red blood cells themselves. From the product description:

“This induces platelet creation and buildup, mainly in bones, muscle, tendons, joint and mildly around the rest of the body and organs. There are a host of benefits to this as it helps release growth factors that stimulate and increase the number of reparative cells your body produces and super charge any recovery.”

2 Likes

Got it thank you

1 Like

There is this: Bone Marrow Strengthening and Enhancement 🦴

2 Likes