Petition to stop NFT's and create a better format

Aiight, I see what’s going on here -_- I’m not answering any more of your questions

15 Likes

Nah, we’re just talking for fun.
What’s the password of your banking app ?
Just a question, I need to know man

I need to know if it’s valid
In my language, it’s ok, we only trust what people say explicitly and don’t think beyond that

17 Likes

:rofl:

6 Likes

Why do you think you know better than him?

Edit: ah my internet is slow, this is targeted towards a message far above lol

4 Likes

Pretend not to understand until you get the answer for the question you didn’t want to ask

• Sun Tzu
    THE ART OF WAR
5 Likes

They are already here

3 Likes

I’m not asking how to circumvent I wouldn’t even know how to do this.

I am disbelieving resellers would actually even try to circumvent the psychic protection/ they would just resell ti saying it still works. Copy paste image/audio basically…

Can someone get back to me on this with proper argument ?

If resellers dont properly circumvent the protection, the NFT’s dont add anything new, people can akso copy paste image and audio.
If they do usually circumvent it then it does add protection to do NFT’s.

:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Me too, I post, I can see my post, re-open there are 5 posts above mine, i’m at the bottom

Might be too much activity on this thread, they turned the CPU down

7 Likes

U do know the NFT go to your crypto wallet, People cant sell u an NFT without having the NFT their wallet, u know that right?

To trade people dont send each other pictures?

2 Likes

Why do you need an argument when sammy just told you the way it is

He doesnt need to give you an explanation

He doesnt need to reveal to you how to bypass black market protection lol

4 Likes

wait…so this thread was mere trolling? no, right?

4 Likes

Yes, pretty much

6 Likes

I know how to bypass black market protection,

You change from dark mode to light mode and the market becomes white so now there’s no protection

15 Likes

Having the ownership of the NFT is not important here. The aim is to connect to the field but read the rest above otherwise I will repeat myself again.

Everyone playing checkers, this man is playing chess

6 Likes

I am playing my kid’s soul on crypto dogecoin. Nobody can stop me with his silly protection.

5 Likes

6WrL (1)

5 Likes

no it’s not Im actually genuinely wanting to open a thread for the pros and cons of NTF’s
only now after having it held back for ages did someone reveal that there could be more protection in NFT’s because it is harder to circumvent the psychic protection.

My last point is that I find it hard to believe resellers would even circumvent the psychic protection in the first place. If they do, then the argument is valid. If they don’t it’s invalid (by argument I mean the benefit that NFT’s add more protection).

@SammyG Did resellers really circumvent the psychic protection ?? Like they did not simply just buy a mandala or audio and resold it saying that it would still work ? They actually really circumvented the psychic protection ??

A buyer from a reseller would not need to have the promise that the circumvention has been done, the reseller could just say “yes I removed the protection or whatever” why would anyone really need to remove it ? It doesn’t make sense to work at that kind of level for such petty things ?!

HMMM

2 Likes