Phantom Wallet issue

I am trying to send an Nft through phantom wallet to wallet transfer. I am getting this error. I have 0.004 sol and also the app is officially downloaded from playstore. Any body know any solution, please let me know, thank you🙏

2 Likes

Thank you very much :pray: :innocent:, I searched for this, might be I used wrong keywords…

1 Like

Today I did nft transaction all went well .

Wen I open my Nft-is it’s say - No collectibles-

It’s show that transaction was successful.

Before hour ago first show - NO collectibles was in my wallet.

Than before 30 min All my collectibles was in wallet .

Now Again Nothing in my Wallet at all .

What is going on .:stop_sign:

I never had that problem with Phantom.:stop_sign:

1 Like

So I tried sending some of my tokens to another user because he is getting the same problem and we thought it was lack of tokens. I sent what I had (which wasn’t much). My dumb ass hit “max” to send what I had left. The transaction was successful but now I can’t see any of my NFTs.

Wtf did I just do?? It doesn’t appear that I sent them to the other user but in any case I’ll have to wait on him to confirm that. If I’m looking on Solscan correctly it looks like they are still in my wallet address. But then why can’t I see them??

Help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

UPDATE: my NFT’s all reappeared. Guess it was some glitch

1 Like

Have you checked again? Seems to be a glitch.

1 Like

This happened to me before, phantom has some bugs it needs to fix. Even without sending any sol, sometimes the collectibles disappear and cause a panic. They re-appear after some time.

2 Likes

Yes now it’s all good but was a little shock :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Yes because

This does not mean if you click Max all the NFT would be transferred no, it mean Max of that particular NFT you are about to send.

For instance if you had 2 of the same NFT then you shouldnt choose Max but type “1” instead.

Since we all normally just have 1 then Max is fine.

1 Like

I would like to thank all the people who commented on this post, I had been reading it randomly some time ago and it helped me stay serene when 5 of my fields were not showing up in my wallet. THANK YOU :dolphin::woman_cartwheeling::gem::sparkles:🪬 :two_hearts:

2 Likes