Philosophers Stone

A group project for a possible philosopher stone NFT

Check out the posts and links in this thread for more information on what the philosopher stone does

5 Likes

This is very interesting topic , when i saw this thread this video came to my mind, i don’t know if this will be helpful for the purpose but there is some details in it, good luck

Group is full friends

1 Like

If anyone is too busy or being pulled in a different direction. I’m a person and available :) :blush:

1 Like

I am leaving this group. @Lawton i just started the group on behaf of @Violet so it is ok. I have not written anything yet as you can see on dox. Please replace me with username Raiden , many thanks . Take care
@Raiden

1 Like

Reading ‘the Philosopher’s Stone’ by Joseph Farrell. I post what I find, but so far he looks to be taking a look at how this ancient idea has been applied in modern times to exotic technologies.

1 Like

Hi people, today on venly i saw this nft arising and i was wondering why i can’t seem to find the official release thread.

Can someone help me out, i’m curious about this nft? :pray:

4 Likes

They leader of the group who is supposed to post the thread has been having some life events popping up and is too busy. Should be up in the coming days though

3 Likes

thank you for explain and for crossing my path again Copycat. :hugs:

Good night!

2 Likes

No way was just thinking of this and Isaac Newton

Please count me in I am in!!!

2 Likes

Ah man, the NFT is already released bro… I’m afraid you’re too late :/

You can always trade or buy a copy, i myself don’t have any extras though… :/

4 Likes

Can you send link man ?

1 Like

Sure man, there’s a few for sale already on the venly market

And if you scroll down on the trading thread (near the bottom) i think you’ll be able to find some people looking to trade, you can also set an advertisement yourself, saying you’re seeking philosophers stone detailing which NFT’s youre willing to give in return

And same can be said about the buying and selling thread, you can create an advertisement saying you’re seeking philosophers stone and you can either name your price there or have people PM you with offers

Hope the NFT lands in your wallet sooner than later brother, good luck man :pray:

3 Likes

:smiley:

6 Likes

Where is the description? What does this do exactly.$1200 is a lotta chedda!

2 Likes

Please wait for the official thread on this in the NFTs section.

OK. The person listing one for sale should have waited too.

It is already minted, so they can sell it.

4 Likes

You will never see a description in Venly for Community projects, only for public NFTs. It is sent by Teespring and there is no description there either.

2 Likes

Got it.So a description will be added on the forum in the NFT section? Can’t imagine someone buying a field without at least a vague idea of it.At least not me.