Physical condition can't find the cause

Are considering buying smart stem cells?

Maybe try stomach and intestinal ulcers healing.
For completely repairing organs and preventing aging, you can consider plasma flower, shamanic medicine, or the blueprint of life, feel the energy and see which attracts you most.
Or get the ambrosia redux if you want.

1 Like

This the one you need

The Iron Gullet (Gastrointestinal Inflammation Help)

4 Likes

I’d start with Plasma Protocol to completely repair organs, especially when you’re not sure which organs (or what about them) need healing. Plasma Protocol will do that for you.

If you wanted to go all out, you might want to throw in BoL and the various anti-aging fields (Search will help you find those).

BTW, what did the doctor say? (A yellow tongue is sure to have provoked a comment from them, yes?)

Feel better.

ETA: links

3 Likes

Plasma light man is all you need along with cosmo volt

3 Likes

In the tongue part, the Chinese medicine doctor said that it may be because the stomach is not good, and it is conditioning

I will think about it

1 Like

Until you buy any of those paid fields, maybe start out with pancreas regeneration?

3 Likes

I will try pancreas regeneration first

1 Like

This one’s amazing and highly highly highy recommend it! Gut is the origin of a LOT of issues, especially the ones that are hard to diagnose.

8 Likes

Since we’re talking about a Chinese medicine doctor, let’s continue with that line of thinking. As you are no doubt aware, each of the major organs are responsible for processing their particular emotions as well as providing the functions that Western medicine recognize.

So, take a look at your life. Where are you prone to overthinking or worrying? How can you find satisfaction in this present moment…and in this present moment…and in this present moment…and…? (IOW, building up that sort of practice–and it might be slow-going at first–will shift your focus away from the overthinking or worrying that you might be doing.)

Where might you be possessive or dependent or have boundary issues? What you would like instead? How do you think you could start to move towards what you’d like instead?

As you explore these types of questions/issues, your exploration might also lead to you some (free) fields that you hadn’t yet considered.

1 Like

would be interesting to have the opinion of a materialist based doctor too ( maybe some tests can help identify the cause precisely, then the fields will heal it ). also stick to the fields it could take some time to heal, we don’t know how big is the issue
anyhow general fields like cosmo-volt, advanced healing, plasma protocol, plasma light, blueprint

1 Like

Are you using plasma light?
If not, start using it (with grounding after)?

And as someone said somewhere else, a tong scrapper to keep cleaning your tongue.

3 Likes

Can this clean my tongue

2 Likes

Yes
It can be veeeery intense for some people so don’t start looping it, and if you listen, listen to scumann resonance after our automated grounding

4 Likes

Hmm have you started eating something different lately?

1 Like

Ok

What do different things mean?

I suspect it will be covud-19. The symptom is a negative test result

Like eating or drinking something additional you don’t normally take compared to the past month.

Same as before
The night shift suddenly became a big night shift