Pirated audio on YouTube

I saw a YouTuber posting paid audios for free…Is it legit…will it work?

No

Welcome to the forum.

Be informed:

2 Likes

Just asking…i accidentally listened to one of the field… does it have any side effects

Thanks for informing

Welcome

No those audios do not work, and their existence on YouTube is also really unfair for Dream, the Enlightened State, the legal owners of the fields, and for everyone else, we don’t really need more entropy.

I’m not judging you, but the ones that upload those fields online

As if free wealth fields wouldn’t help achieving an income to allow the purchase of premium ones

And, everything that is life saving is free already.

4 Likes

If someone can accidentally land on a shawarma, I suppose it’s easier to accidentally click on a YouTube video

4 Likes

After using them one guy admitted in hospital

He is no more (2 guys)

Found this while searching for plasma field on YouTube, so thought to share it here in case someone wants to take any action regarding this.

(I think it is a paid field, don’t know much)

Thank you,

:pray:t5::sun_with_face:

No it won’t work. A lot of paid fields also have some kind of protection so that it only works on the person who bought the field and their close family (parents, siblings) and no one else. On top of that it’s just disrespectful someone does that.

1 Like

I was looking the plasma bio active beach field (I guess that’s what it is called) and found this in the search results so shared it here, in case someone here would like to report it to the YouTube.