Planetary Hours for tasks & using fields

Not many people are aware of planetary hours and how to use their energy to boost your own energy-work, manifestations, daily tasks and even listening to fields.

Every day of the week is dedicated to a planet.
Monday: Moon
Tuesday: Mars
Wednesday: Mercury
Thursday: Jupiter
Friday: Venus
Saturday: Saturn
Sunday: Sun

While the days of the week carry some of the mentioned planets’ energies, there are also planetary hours throughout the day that amplify the energy of the planet ruling each of those hours.

You can easily calculate and see the planetary hours either here or via various apps and other websites.

Now, let’s have a look what the planets traditionally stand for and how we can translate that to certain actions and fields. Here I’d be grateful for input from you, because I know we have amazing forum members that know more about the planets and astrology!
This is very generic information that I am giving, but I’d be happy to edit the text and add more details with your suggestions.

Hour of the Sun: The energy of the Sun lets you shine your own light and sets the spotlight on you. This energy can boost: Career success, public speaking, content creation, any work and activities around your social status, your creativity, improving your health, working on your identity and confidence

Actions you can take during the Sun hour: Job interview, making a presentation, creating content for social media, visiting an event, networking, negotiating a raise, giving a speech, …

Fields you can listen to during the Sun hour: Fields that boost your confidence, help develop your identity, charisma & magnetism (e.g. The Golden Glow), health fields, …

Hour of the Moon: The energy of the Moon focuses on your emotions, on your intuition and emphasises different changes in your life. The Moon allows you to tap deeper into your imagination, feelings, and enhances the connection to your Higher Self and Spirit Guides.

Actions you can take during the Moon hour: journaling, taking care of emotional needs, exercise to sharpen your intuition and psychic abilities, work around your home and family, deepen your relationships, …

Fields you can listen to during the Moon hour: Higher Self fields (e.g. Imaginarium Divine), fields that work on your emotional well-being, psychic ability fields, …

Hour of Mercury: The energy of Mercury boosts any mental activities, your communication skills and also your abstract thinking. You can find yourself more alert and communication just flows more naturally. Mercury also has positive effects on working with technology (e.g. computers).

Actions you can take during the Mercury hour: communication in all forms (talking to people, sending important emails, negotiating, etc.), fixing computer problems, making calculations, writing, …

Fields you can listen to during the Mercury hour: brain fields, communication fields, any fields around mental activities and abstract thinking, …

Hour of Venus: The energy of Venus can boost anything related to love, beauty, relaxation and making peace.

Actions you can take during the Venus hour: going on a date, being more flirtatious & sensual, spending quality time with your loved ones, attending social occasions with a pleasant vibe, me-time, going to a spa, improving your appearance, reconciliation after a disagreement, relax after stressful time, …

Fields you can listen to during the Venus hour: love fields, self-love fields, beauty fields, any fields that help you relax and promote peace and calmness, …

Hour of Mars: The energy of Mars boosts with its energy your physical activities, gives you overall courage and can make you more passionate. (Watch-out if you are in an angry mood because Mars can feed more into that energy.)

Actions you can take during the Mars hour: sports & exercising, any activity that needs an extra boost of energy, any activity that requires you being more bold & courageous, any passionate activity, …

Fields you can listen to during the Mars hour: workout fields, fields that boost your energy level, fields that boost your courage, resilience, self-confidence and melt away fear, …

Hour of Jupiter: The energy of Jupiter boosts luck and success in just about any activity you can think of.

Actions you can take during the Jupiter hour: there are no limits, pretty much anything you wanna do that requires more luck, or whenever you want to be more successful!

Fields you can listen to during the Jupiter hour: luck, probability alteration, coincidences and synchronicities, fields that help encounter people you want to attract into your life (e.g. soul family), fields that boost abundance, …

Hour of Saturn: The energy of Saturn can help us to get organized, breaking unwanted habits and being more focused and responsible.

Actions you can take during the Saturn hour: organize your calendar, home or to-dos, getting tedious work done, dealing with (sometimes unwanted) responsibilities, can be also good for meditation and for cord-cutting.

Fields you can listen to during the Saturn hour: productivity fields, cord-cutting, meditation fields, and any fields that release negative and toxic energies for you, also clearing fields

I want to invite you to give input because my goal is to have a nice overview of activities and fields we can focus on during the different planetary hours and harness the extra energy push they provide.

I would also love to use this thread to discuss with you how you are using planetary hours and if you notice any beneficial effect.

I personally like to look up the Venus hours to boost my love related fields and also the sun hours to work on my health and confidence, as well as self-development.

I hope this information is helpful and some of you will start using planetary hours for your daily tasks and while listening to fields.

14 Likes

Pachang yoga really don’t show significant results if it’s not your main mahadasha or sub peroid of that planetary. What best to do is to print out your overall calendar of one main mahadasha calender. With its sub peroids

Then you read your yogini dasha too to see what brings layer of your character.

These two really enough to show whether you live good or don’t.

3 Likes

The planetary hours, and other similar methods help us a lot to align with the natural “curent” of life. Using them is like we would ride a wave, surfing it, propelling us towards our goals, rather than swimming and struggling in high waves water.

2 Likes

I don‘t understand your information, I‘m not that advanced in astrology. Is this Vedic Astrology?

Could you please explain a bit further if you don’t mind. :pray:

Yes. It is vedic.

Basically you can print your current running mahadasha calender. Which it will go from start to end of that Dasha peroid. As for accuracy.

vimsottari
Dasha is the most potent one and simple. Second is yogini. But I would not worry to much as for yogini. Just to know which planetary that currently running from yogini will give you clarity on the behavior of your character.

Each of these Dasha comes with its calender. From the day to minute of it that affecting you in the most strongest way.

Knowing these things. If your current Dasha for example is mercury. Then your life is will be under control of mercury for 17 years. Depending on how good it is for the placement. Then each of it has its sub peroids that come in like one year peroid. Ect ect. And this is how you get most accurate reading. Knowing what’s really affecting you and what not.

If venus not in your current Dasha or its sub. When it’s retrograde. It won’t affect you as much. Unless. If you are in her Dasha peroid or sub. Or you are the atmakaraka of her. Ect.

1 Like

Here

This site good enough. I’m not sure how you can print it out or not. But try it out.