Plasma Protocol

Where can I read more about the healing properties of Plasma and Hyperbaric Oxygen… also, I have used the Smart Stem Cell field in the past and it reduced my fat in areas too low where it became unhealthy.

Will this new Plasma Flaunt cause this problem?

Nope, it’s a smart field so no problems at all

Smart Stem Cells was a smart field too :smirk:

Not as smart as plasma flaunt :sunglasses:

1 Like

What is this Plasma they speak of? Same as Platelet?

There’s lots of information about that here:
New release : The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

1 Like

1400 comments, my head is spinning from Plasma Brain of Youth :brain:

I used the search bar but found nothing concise about it

1 Like

I know the name was “Smart Stem Cells” but I don’t think it was a smart field in the context that it is generally used with deeming a field “smart”. The smart in the the title I believe was just referring to its ability to better seek out damage. I may be wrong, however. That is just my understanding of it.

2 Likes

How about other layers of the skin?

Does it target the skin besides the epidermis?

That’s from the item description, so be guided by that.

Unless you already have this field (and, if you do, you already have your answer in your possession), your question is now moot since this field is no longer for sale.

I’m using Plasma Flaunt but since the description was shallow, I decided to study this thread instead as a point of reference to see what I can expect!

Excellent!

And it’s good that you already have the answer in your possession.

I actually do not, it mentions blood, internals organs but does not mention the dermis or inner layers of the skin.

But I would not think Sapien would have left anything uncovered with Plasma Flaunt!!!

You have PF in your possession; you just told me you’re using it.

When I said “you have the answer in your possession,” I’m meaning that the only true way to know if a field is going to work for you is to play. And since you have your field and you’re using it, you will eventually have your answer.

Aha, you are right!

Yes, I just used it an so far it feels amazing.

Instantly got to work to a part of my brain that needed healing, and I also notice it affecting a part of the skin in my face and something in my knee.

Like electricity almost.

1 Like

Hi. There
I like your idea.
What would you use to replace the new Plasma Flaunt then ?
I want to purchase the new blueprint of vision and can’t afford both …

can you please send to me the link of Plasma protocol ?

This item has been discontinued
You can consider the new version plasma flaunt

4 Likes

Hi, DamonMichael! Here is the thread for Plasma Flaunt.

Welcome blue fairy

5 Likes

PP2 does include endocrine glands too right?

1 Like