Plasma Protocol

Yep. What @AkiraTheWild said.

7 Likes

Dont forget too keep us updated on how its going your new Negentropic Aventure :leftwards_arrow_with_hook: :sunglasses:

9 Likes

I actually have completed all the 3 combos. I was just doing it again. But it seems that my body needs a break.

10 Likes

How encouraging and sweet! Makes me want to give you a hug :hugs:

9 Likes

Iā€™m saving :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag: to buy this.
Only concern is Dreamweaver releases something better than this in the near future (Not sure if there could be something better according to description)

8 Likes

last day on plasma 1.

itā€™s been quite pleasant overall! i donā€™t feel as cramped when iā€™m stationary for longer periods of time.

i felt like my muscles recovered faster from bouldering on friday compared to bouldering last monday.

14 Likes

I was feeling adventurous last night and played the plasma 1 twice in a rowā€¦ Woke up today with an aching body like I got hit by a train. Ill stick to once a day thank you very much. :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Hello, Itā€™s Your Favorite Sapien Medicine Reviewer Here

Iā€™ve been running Plasma Protocol for a little over a week now and hereā€™s what I have to say :upside_down_face:

I tend to go really hard with the field Iā€™m really interested in and this one was no different. Definitely not a good idea haha. The first few days I was eating like my life depended on it along with sleeping 10-12 hours on some days. The cool thing that it wasnā€™t my imagination, my roommate got that effect as well by me listening to it he got affect as well since I play on a speaker. Mind that this man is a guy that has basically had the same strict sleeping schedule since a kid and he was knocked out for 12-14 hours along with eating more than Iā€™ve ever seen him eat.

Now the effect of that was that my skin started to look younger, after the headaches and detox, I sleep way deeper and so I need less sleep. My muscles feel dense even though I havenā€™t worked out in a while I feel a lot more comfortable in my body. So Iā€™m here thinking okay soā€¦ ā€œSmooth sailing from now onā€.

So if youā€™re familiar with my SEE system course and watched the first session, you saw that I have a past with skin issues where 70% of my body was covered in Eczema that burned, itched, and was the physical body equivalent of hell from only being able to sleep 1-2 hours per day in pain.

OM warned me that if that stuff wasnā€™t fully healed it will probably be resurfaced which led me into an immediate releasing session because of mini panic from the PTSD of that situation. After I had no emotions about it I let it go and just continued my stack as normalā€¦

BAM! A decent size patch on my leg out of nowhere led me to an even deeper release session, I then found out that rash was the literal embodiment of Fear of Failure. I took care of that from the release perspective and just continued with plasma, the patchā€™s inflammation disappeared the next day and it started to heal. Two days later the skin pigmentation started turning back to normal.

Keep in mind, Iā€™m Dominican and some of us are notorious for skin pigmentation problems, Iā€™m part of that crowd. A wound will be visible on my skin for easily 3-4 months so if itā€™s already starting to get back to normal in daysā€¦ Plasma protocol is ridiculous.

I took a picture of a scar I have that I know for a fact is less pronounced but I didnā€™t take a picture from the beginning letā€™s see what happens in the coming weeks.

Since my biggest detox fear is over, Iā€™m going to go ahead and pull a typical Angel and listen to all three protocols 1x* per day. Iā€™ll take care of whatever comes up with releasing and patience.

Iā€™ll be back to do a part 2 on this in about 3-4 weeks.

P.S and Pro tip

INFRARED PLASMA WATER + Cold Showers

34 Likes

i feel you with this as i still have fears with skin related emotions and experiences!

awesome testimonial! iā€™m not dominican, but your comment on skin pigmentation made me realize i have similar thing going on.

i had a kambo ceremony almost 2 years ago and i still have the markings as if it was just freshly healed over when others have already had theirs faded.

i looped plasma protocol 2 and plasma flower node simultaneously while i was sleeping.

it was very nice! sometime in the morning i noticed my dog cuddled into my chest. usually he would perk up and jump out of the bed from any slight movement coming from me. now he was so comfortable and just slept while i got to move a bit and look at my phone.

i felt like my emotions are more at peace. iā€™ve read somewhere (and possible others have echoed it here) that emotions are housed within your organs (and can get trapped). i feel like iā€™ve experienced that belief.

i had anxieties the past few days and i wanted to try out plasma protocol 2 sooner. a part of me reminded myself to have patience and to let plasma protocol 1 have its time and do its work so it will be a ā€˜fullerā€™ healing process.

my face has felt a bit sore like itā€™s warning me iā€™ll be going through purging. i feel like captain nemo really shows his love and expertise as the next combo will deal with the epidermis and scalp which will help with any skin purging! (of course this is more of a hypothesis until next week when i try plasma 3 out).

16 Likes

Ay papo, same here :scream_cat:.

5 Likes

Que Lo que, de lo mio :rofl:

(Last Spanish comment out of respect to the forum)

3 Likes

Suena muy bien!!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I made my grandparents listen to plasma combo 1 for one day and they had weird uncomfortable symptoms. My grandmother fell sick and kept vomiting the entire night and my grandfather had aches and pains and couldnā€™t sleep the entire night. Now they are too afraid to try these or any other fieldsšŸ¤¦šŸ»

Wrong thread @GianLee :wink:

2 Likes

was this their first audio? how long did they listen to this?

if theyā€™re open to trying a morphic field again, i would suggest to start with plasma light and tell them to stop playing it if they start feeling uncomfortable.

plasma protocol might seem like a roller coaster ride to them.

5 Likes

Heavens @_OM what I would do without you, very kind! lol really funny! :grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

My grandmother listened to it just once and my grandfather 2 times.

i have no idea where are the plasma videos to combo1,2,3 please help

most of the testimonials here for the plasma related morphic fields mention how intense the energy is.

some are gradually adding more listening time. ie. going from the first 3minutes to 5minutes of the audio.

everyone has different energy sensitivities and maybe the energy of plasma combo 1 was like an army instructor barging into their home and screaming at them to drop and give them 20.

go to the very first post and the link is there.

6 Likes

I meditated with the whole album for an hour before work.

Itā€™s been awhile since i slipped into a deeper rest.

I got out of my meditation after 2 full playthroughs.

On a side note, i definitely have been noticing detox via skin.

I wanted to wait a full week, but i decided to listen to both plasma 2 and 3 together after the second day of just plasma 2.

9 Likes