Plasma Protocol

Exciting times!

:grin:

8 Likes

That’s what this is Silly :)

10 Likes

I was referring to the one on patreon that brings back your horomones and cells back to age 16 to 18.

I don’t see it included in this

7 Likes

It does… it’s just not spelled out that way…

19 Likes

Thanks for clarification!

:innocent:

8 Likes

so many likes I’ve given in this one thread.

13 Likes

To everyone in this forum,

This field alone will replace most to all of the anti-aging audios in your stack.

Just add this field in and remove all the old anti-aging ones from your playlists

This is the ultimate anti-aging field and it is all you need.

Be excited to live a few centuries!!

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

33 Likes

Mission Impossible: Plasma Protocol

seems like impossible to put down hands on physical treatment that are able to do it all, but Captain made it possible. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Curious, how long are the audios?

9 Likes

All around 16 mins give or take 30 secs.

12 Likes

Bruh

10 Likes

This is the least expensive thing you will ever buy in this lifetime.

22 Likes

better than paying thousands of dollars in health insurance and needing to be taken care of when your older :laughing: :laughing:

29 Likes

Using plasma #1 now! So would these be ideal for detoxing off of suboxone? (Opioid agonist-antagonist used to stay off other opioids). I want to get off of it so bad but need a fast detox since I have to go to work. @_OM

14 Likes

Yes and loop Cosmo-volt in there too.

16 Likes

And Torsion.

11 Likes

Thank you! Which one of the 3 of these do you think? I’m guessing 2 and 3 specifically.

6 Likes

Yeah I agree because I noticed since I’ve been using torsion my suboxone has been wearing off faster.

7 Likes

@Captain_Nemo, thank you for this. May I know if this one is suitable for cancer?

11 Likes

Of course it is!

This is the best field to counter cancer!!!

14 Likes