Plasma Protocol

One thing I’ve noticed… if you guys want really fast results from Plasma Protocol (All 3 fields) then toss in Auto-immune reversal right before the plasma protocol

Something I’ve noticed is that the Auto-immune is NOT just for auto-immune problems, but a wide variety of things. It’s one hell of a field

9 Likes

One week is equal for all or depends of the age?

2 Likes

could you give some examples? for what ?

1 Like

It’s recommended that everyone start the protocols by doing only combo 1 everyday for a week, doing combo 2 everyday for a week, then combo 3 everyday for a week

After that you can do as you please. After my first 3 weeks, I do all 3 everyday. I honestly can’t do a review in them cause I can’t determine what they are actually doing on me . But read everyone else’s amazing reviews!

8 Likes

Just regular day to day inflammation let’s say

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Was listening to plasma protocol 1 the other day and about half way through all of a sudden I felt in the back of my head, a bit to the left, a pinpoint pressure, a bit painful and lasted for about 8 or so seconds. Wth was that? Lol

probably a nanobot exploding hah

Maybe a nerve regenerating (that’s the sign of Nerves Regenerating, it feels tingly, sharp, painful for a second, etc

4 Likes

U mean like:

*Nerve Damage Help

3 Likes

Nah he said I felt a sharp pain and I said that’s the sign of a nerve regenerating!

2 Likes

Yeah, I sort of read it OK, but understood it backwards!

4 Likes

:+1:t4::100:

3 Likes

I have finished my first week of protocol 1. The energy is so intense, I’ve listened 1 to 3 times each day.

The whole week I have sore muscles that feel as if I was working out every day, as well as deep aching pulses inside my bones. I have felt super exhausted and made sure to get lots of rest. I started feeling better around day 5, and today on day 7, I was able to get a small hike in and do my mobility exercises that I’m supposed to do for physical therapy. What I noticed:

I went up this hill today like it was nothing. My muscles felt strong, and it felt like my body moved with more harmony and natural alignment. Normally, I have to be extra aware of how everything is moving in my body because my joints are not stable, but I didn’t pay attention at all and my body felt supported the entire time.

PT: The wrist exercises I do always hurt even when I do them less than the suggested minimum, and even when I alter them to easier variations. I always have to ice my wrists afterwards to bring down inflammation too. Today I did two full sets without pain, no need for ice after, and I feel I could have even done a third set but didn’t want to push it.

My instincts told me before even buying that this field was what I’ve been looking for, but to see such an improvement already is amazing. I am so happy and deeply grateful!

31 Likes

Welcome to the Forum @Selkie :grinning: Great first post! Really glad you are noticing and feeling all the benefits. Looking forward to reading more reviews on how you are doing.

13 Likes

I just re read that and, my, you have one hell of an energy system ! :eyes: :open_mouth:

2 Likes

yeah :wink: .My body got used to it quickly. It’s been almost a year since I work with energy fields .

3 Likes

The effects of Protocol 1 is pretty noticeable. I have this persistent muscle pain next to my right shoulder blade and I looped PP1 all night while I slept and the muscle pain was almost gone when I woke up. I’m not energy sensitive at all, so I can loop these things without any difficulty. But the effects seems to be very quick in that regard. I just hope that the plasma teeth+ can give me that kind of speed healing.

For PP2, I haven’t noticed anything as of yet. I’m hoping I can heal my stomach and gas issues with this. Of course, along with everything else inside.

Haven’t tried PP3 long enough to noticed anything drastic except slightly smoother skin.

11 Likes

Okay I finished my first 3 weeks of the protocol. I think I’m going to keep this pattern of one per week instead of stacking.

The detox was definitely the heaviest with plasma 2, it hit me super hard and could knock me out for a day. Towards the end of the second week I noticed that my eye floaters I’ve had for years are now nowhere to be found! This is very exciting. Also, my brain feels sharper and quicker, and people have been commenting on how mentally quick I am seeming, even on days when I feel really tired or out of it in general. I also noticed the beginnings of my skin improvements during week 2.

Plasma 3 feels very light and easy to listen to compared to the others. I have noticed an improvement in my skin texture, most obviously on my back where I have lots of scars and discolorations. Things started fading, healing faster.

Overall, my body has been feeling just stronger and better and, in not sure how, but I just feel negentropic. I have this sense of my body being de-aged and restored to health on a deeper level than I can express through words.

30 Likes

plasma 1 would replace joint regen correct? is there a point of buying the plasmatron if I have this? seems similar to plasma 2? also plasma 3 seems similar to ion charged blood? could someone claify if possible the differences, thank you :)

good idea! i’m going to try it! :slight_smile:

:heart: :100: :tada:

1 Like