Plasma Protocol

nope, 3 audios

5 Likes

Ok, i think i understand. One price, 3 files. listen to them one at a time.

4 Likes

Do you think it matters which one u start with? Could you start with 2 and then 1,3?

1 Like

I would go with the recommended playthrough for the first time using this and then after that you can do what you want

4 Likes

Would this replace the healing audios, kidney and adrenals, liver detox, amygdalae healing etc?

Or the skin regeneration and facelift fields?

2 Likes

imo, it highly supplements them (more like revamps your total healing process) but it’s better to include them in your stack as well.

4 Likes

OK I just bought the audio. So after the 3 weeks of listening can I just use sporadically thereafter? Kidna like senescent audio by Sapien?

Ohh not exactly like this one! More consistency is always invited :slight_smile:

4 Likes

After the initial 3 weeks, I play each once a day in my nightly stack

4 Likes

Wookie, we understand you are new and excited about trying everything :nerd_face: but best advice i can give you is to read through and through the posts about each particular field, because usually all the questions are already answered, also youd find testimonies or how people used them or what happened when they didnt follow instructions given in the description of the field etc so we dont keep repeating the same questions

6 Likes

Can it only be used once?

A day? Yes!

But why not bring more of the good stuff?

As much as most fields surpass time in a sense it’s best to include more listening time for it’s ‘uplifting’ for your bodily environment.

I’ve seen you Hauru wanting to heal a couple things in your body too so the more required it is the more you supply your body with its wants.

2 Likes

I mean, can the promotion code only be used once?:joy:.

1 Like

Haha. More specifications next time please :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah you can use it as much as you want as long as it’s not past Sunday yet :)

3 Likes

Ok thank you😂

2 Likes

Plasma protocol is really great, very recommended

9 Likes

How the Protocols can affect the body-growing process? If it gives the De-Aging effect, will I stop growing if I am under 18?

Let’s talk about using the dream domain. It has been a year since YouTube and forum domains combined. Recently, many people say that I am like a student. I am 31 years old. :relaxed:

Although the result process will occasionally get stuck, just like life makes people grow, music makes consciousness grow

To believe is to have❤️

3 Likes

I just completed Combo 1, listening twice successively daily for 7 days. Day 1, I played it in the afternoon and the energy is so strong, that I could only fall asleep already late at night. By Day 3, I slept longer than usual ( I usually sleep only for a few hours at night). My dormant skin allergies also emerged but only for a day or two. My body is already strong, but now, I feel more energetic than usual.

I started using Combo 2 twice daily also, yesterday and I will soon update.

14 Likes

yeah plasma protocol is my go-to for deep sleep. it’s not the purpose of the morphic field, but it’s effective lol.

deep sleep also helps as you’re in a very receptive mode for healing to take place.

6 Likes