Plasma Protocol

@Pinnacle
That is why

Thanks friend

1 Like

Because he’s making a more advanced one?

no, he hasn’t said anything about making an advanced one, he took it off because he chose to.

1 Like

free field The “Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach”

1 Like

I mean, I understand that part. Of course, it’s ultimately his decision. But I don’t really understand “why” since the field has really good reviews and ratings from people here. There’s so many people who chose the Protocol as one of the fields that they would use for the rest of their lives in another thread. I can understand if there was more negative effects to it than positive or little to no effects at all. But that’s not the case. So, it’s kinda just sudden and random to me that it was removed without notice.

6 Likes

It would be correct if the Captain or Sam explained the reason for deleting the protocol.

5 Likes

The 3 main fields that make up Plasma Protocol:
Plasma Light, Smart Stem Cells, Hyperbaric Compressor

4 Likes

Can plasma 3 restore natural hair color? I have a lot of gray hair

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

U look 28
:)

1 Like

Do you say my age?
I 31😆

Yes you are handsome
good job :+1:t2:

3 Likes

I assume it was because of a dark event happening a while ago. But whatever the reason is, I’m sure that Captain had put a lot of consideration into it. He pointed out that there’s nothing wrong with how the Plasma Protocal works, he just had to do it, and he rather not have the discussion about the reasons. Let’s respect his decision :pray:

7 Likes

Which dark event? Was it related to this field?

5 Likes

plasma #2 would include the brain? I’ve had so many concussions I get dazed and confused from just jumping. Would really not like to have brain damage at the age of 26 but what can I do at this point I guess :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I think I remember saying it does. But it would be more of a general approach. If you have the ‘Plasma brain of youth’ that’s bundled with the smart stem cell field, that would be a lot better for you.

1 Like

Thanks for the response. I have plasma brain of youth, it helped me tremendously the first time I used it to deal with my initial brain injury but unfortunately a minor slip and some whiplash basically destroyed my brain again and it doesn’t seem to be doing as much healing this time around :cry: I will continue to try both, thank you

4 Likes

You’re welcome. There’s also PI’s Brain Healing field. You should try that one out as well.

1 Like

I have tried that as well in the past but will give it another shot!