Plasma Protocol

Can Plasma Protocol replace Joint Regeneration and EDS (Ehlers-Danlos) Fields? The connective tissue aspect within Joint Regeneration’s, specifically

2 Likes

Hi! What’s the duration of each field?

This Protocol is not being sold anymore.

So be wary of people outside offering you for even lower price.

Its not cool and also they have protection so they wouldn’t work.

2 Likes

To answer your question, first is 16:26, second is 15:23, third is 15:11

3 Likes

I just checked his gumroad. What happened??? Where is everything else? I also got (bought) prostaglandins and glass skin (and many others)… are they no good anymore?that’s why they were taken down? Forgot to add: I paid full price for them on gumroad.

They’re all fine. People just can’t buy them anymore.

3 Likes

these fields are still being sold on gumroad

I don’t see them. I only see the free ones and some cheap ones.

Is that what you mean?

1 Like

Thank you. I don’t know what happened this morning his gumroad counted 21 items only on my computer.

most likely these are gumroad server problems. At the moment, the Plasma Protocol has been removed from sale

5 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer can you please message me, I have something I would like to ask you. Thanks.

Chiming in with what @estambul has said, the Gumroad interface (actually, their entire customer-facing portion of their software) has some interesting and transient–erm–quirks, including filtering search returns in ways that I’ve not asked for. I’ve discovered that I have to double-check all areas of the page I’m on to make sure that I’m getting the full experience that I want, rather than what Gumroad thinks I want.

1 Like

Was a expensive but very well worth it purchase. This reallyed helped me get through my gerd/lpr and heal a lot quicker than I should have. 10/10

16 Likes

Nice Bro on your healing :+1:t5:,
did you use it as prescribed ( one combo ,3 times a day for 1 week before moving onto the next combo ) ? And just 1 cycle of it ( meaning 3 weeks of each combo)? Would love hearing your experience man .

1 Like

Is it gone forever? I was really hoping to get it someday.

1 Like

It is gone for the time being. What happens in the future… :man_shrugging: I stopped being a fortuen-teller-for-hire years ago.

4 Likes

I actually started doing the cycles and then I just switched to using the 2 per day and was getting really tired

2 Likes

No but i just found out recently my causes of it were the opposite treatment of what the Drs were giving me… so it saved a lot punishment on my body and this past week my healing from it has been insane. I can eat foods and get no acid reflux/lpr from foods like candy lol. Still not fully healed but for a week I’d say thats pretty cra,crazy,

3 Likes

So then you went back to doing the original way of 1 combo a day and it worked out for yeah ?

1 Like