Plasma Protocol

That’s certainly not impossible, he is known to spring huge surprises with no warning.

4 Likes

Our “non-physical”, or true selves, are always in the “higher dimensions”, if you will.

The physical vehicles we are operating, or probably more accurately, “observing”, are merely the tip to a finger. If you practice concentrating upon a fixed point for even 1 minute a day, you will shortly discover the human body is for the most part an automaton, and this one vessel isn’t entirely related to our “consciousness”, more of a leaf on branch.

Anywho - did the cycle back in October, as I was feeling shitty for a long time. Elevated resting heart rate, sweating, not necessarily overweight or unhealthy, but I’d been ill earlier in the year, and it seemed to linger for months afterwards; breathing became more shallow etc etc.

After I finished the cycle, I haven’t had those problems since.

I’m about to do another cycle - so I’ll update after this round.

Externally, I don’t feel it made any difference. But internally, it got the job done, for sure.

7 Likes

I commend the way you explained that.

1 Like

Hello
I can’t find where to buy the Plasma Protocol. The page doesn’t exist anymore on gum road.
Can you help ??

It’s not longer for sale

2 Likes
1 Like

Omg. This is jut what I need. Do u know why it is not for sale ?

1 Like

Of cou I respect the decision.
Is there a field to overcome frustration :rofl:

1 Like

Maybe, rather than looking at a problem to be overcome, you might look for a solution to be accomplished? I dunno, like acceptance? Like release of limitations or beliefs? Like of other ways to accomplish the healing that you want?

When you focus towards your solutions, you might use the search tool to find those fields for you.

1 Like

Sure, I totally agree !

2 Likes

If someone gifts their existing copy to me, like officially through Gumroad, will this work for me? @SammyG @Captain_Nemo

3 Likes

You can sort of recreate Plasma Protocol, buy Smart Stem Cells and Hyperbaric Compressor. That’s what I do.

1 Like

Just those two will replace in your opinion?

I forgot Plasma Light lol, but if you use Plasma Light + Smart Stem Cells + Hyperbaric Compressor it should be close to Plasma Protocol. I don’t use Plasma Light myself as Smart Stem Cells is plasmafied if I remember correctly. Up to your own discretion of course.

It won’t be exactly the same as PP with them all working in unison as one field, but it’s still pretty close.

1 Like

Yeah, I appreciate your input though this seems like a simple way to address a lot of things

1 Like

I like the Sapien Medicine business model. A lot of the paid fields you can basically recreate yourself with the free fields. I enjoy the time saving and
convenience factor of them being bundled up and sold as paid fields so I buy the ones I’m interested in.

3 Likes

Just out of curiosity what order would you play the three fields in?

For general healing, probably the order given. If you have a pressing issue I’d play that first (so if you have a skin problem play combo 3 first)

Mmm, if they buy it for you then yes. But if they bought and have been using it for some time and then decide to transfer it from gumroad to you then possibly not. Protections may likely observe that as sharing and block its effectiveness from you. Gumroad mp3s aren’t like nfts and even if they send you their gumroad copy, they still have a copy in their computer.

7 Likes