Platelet Rich Hair (Patreon)

How long have u been listening?

Iā€™m seeing good results so far on around 20 or 30 minutes of listening daily. Terminals hair are dark long, more density. Hoping to switch to Hour listening daily.

1 Like

Patience is key, my friend! The process takes monthsā€¦.

3 Likes

Good, then what did you mean by not seeing any visible results?

1 Like

More like it could take years due to Hair Follicle Phasesā€¦Hair Loss Treatment Version 3 for 1 or 2 years 3x a day with Dutasterided Scalp will aid for long termā€¦Perhaps could Shift to All Plasma Hair Fields and Platelet Rich hair field for Enhanced Growth after deep work is performed by those audios?

Hair Loss Treatment v3 is Seriously under ratedā€¦been using it since September 2021 x3 and it first completely stopped my hairfall/Scalp issuesā€¦I didnā€™t experience heavy shedding like some who have pointed outā€¦Though stress/anxiety/OCD I endured starting August did cause me a bit of hairfall but itā€™s stopped again.
This is for LONG RUN depending on the individualā€¦Itā€™s easy to get de-motivated but heyā€¦keep going!

6 Likes

I remember the captain once said that hair loss 3 can solve the deepest problems of hair
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

5 Likes

Iā€™m getting results already from looks of it now (Iā€™m three weeks in) but Iā€™m obviously going to wait a whole year first before making an opinion because my hair crown growth could just plateau or stop growing after three months probably. A lot of Platelet-Rich Hair Therapy cases are usually treatments of up to three months and not any longer than that since itā€™s expensive, so the results could be unknown beyond that period.

Right now, Iā€™m teaming this with Plasma Flaunt everyday while playing Stem Cells to Scalp (Patreon) once a week just for regular follicle repair.

Have you heard anything about whether Low-Level Light Therapy (LLLT) could help with hair loss/male genetic baldness? It would be great if a field was made out of this and then we could stack it with the PRH field for maximum results.

7 Likes

Started when it came out.

I mean when I look in the mirror I could not see any difference. Now I am seeing around 2-3 new hairs on a daily basis. It would take time on this speed but maybe it would speed up later on maybe.

3 Likes

Great, may be I will also start spamming for 1 hr and see.

3 Likes

Check out the new The Beard Game NFT, it has that included

@okl are you still spamming 1 hr daily? Your hair ilne must have improved a lot by now?

No I got very tired and now giving a month break. actually my resutst stopped and i will start it soon after some time. I am nowadays listening to plasma flaunt

Ok because Iā€™m noticing new hair but spamming 1 hr every day seems a stretch, Iā€™m cutting down time and testing.

Do you think itā€™s necessary to play this field for one hour in order to get the best results?

Iā€™m seeing hairs but the growth rate speed Iā€™m getting is really slow. Iā€™ve been playing it 3-4x a day since it pretty much came out. Iā€™ll be a wrinkly arsed old man before I see any viable results at this rate.

I donā€™t know, as @okl suggested, I spammed for 1hr and saw baby hair but even that is slow, not getting new baby hair every day, so I have cut down to 30mins and listening consistently. See, what works for you.

2 Likes

This is ridiculously revitalizing. :ocean:

Thank you so much Cap as always man

1 Like

Anyone who can share good results kinda losing hope :/

Listened to this a couple nights and my hair has been really strong and not brittle. The crown area where little growth occurred always had like a sort of nourished feel to the touch compared to the rest of the scalp.

Now my hair feels extremely healthy and itā€™s shining and also the crown area has been growing pretty fast.

7 Likes

I must say, this fields was the most effective for hair that iā€™ve used even more than Hair regrowth from Binaural Nutrition, like in 1 month and half my hairs stopped ENTIRELY from falling i had much more thicker hair, but idk why i donā€™t seem to get any results now do you guys have some tips ?

6 Likes