Platelet Rich Hair (Patreon)

just want to confirm if this is a tier 22 patreon field?

1 Like

Both $22 and $4.50 /month

7 Likes

Partially true, my friend. PRP therapy only serves to regrow new hair, but doesn’t remove DHT or addresses the underlying cause of MPB, unfortunately. Regardless of that, the combination of the hair loss field (which tries to prevent the progression of MPB or any other cause of hair loss), and PRP field should target the problems from different angles.

Another clinical observation was a change in the patient’s hair color from light brown to dark brown. The author hypothesized that this change in pigmentation may be due to significant numbers of hairs rapidly transitioning to the anagen (growth) phase of the hair cycle. As a result of this shift, there was an increase in hair shaft diameter and an apparent darkening of the patient’s hair color.

Hair color helps too☺️

8 Likes

Research says otherwise, every article I seem to have read says it helps androgenetic alopecia which is androgen related (dht/test)

1 Like

Everyone is requested to send $1000 to Captain. :smile:

12 Likes

Thank you so much for this Gem :gem: Captain :pray:

7 Likes

Safe for women too right? Just to clarify. I already used it anyway lol

1 Like

It helps to regrow hair, but does not remove the underlying cause of MPB (sensitive scalp receptors remain the same, the treatment doesn’t target that issue), what means If you prone to losing you hair due to androgenic alopecia It still will continue. The treatment only serves to restore hair growth and density over a period of time (depending of the severity and the stage of MPB maybe for 2-4 years). Actually, that’s what the studies emphasize, It’s very unfortunate that It only serves for that matter, although It’s better than nothing……

1 Like

Receding hairlines is part of MBP or is it something different?

@Lady yes else Captain would have mentioned.

1 Like

Thanks! @Captain_Nemo

Next PRP for Beard Growth?

4 Likes

I don’t know if y’all really understand how incredibly dope this is. I’ve been following prp therapy since its inception And these treatments are very very expensive and tedious to perform and undergo. The fact this is a field is beyond incredible.

15 Likes

Interesting, it was even just a single treatment session (but also just one study participant) .

2 Likes

The point is that it fixes your hair whether you are bald by dht, stress hair loss, autoimmune hair loss, etc

The goal of PRP is to increase density of the hair
So basically increase of hair follicles on the scalp

5 Likes

Will this field prevent hair loss?

Most definitely as it’s not only for Re growth but good maintenance as it has aspects of the hair growth booster too

2 Likes

What would be a good treatment frequency for this ? Once a week ?
In real life there’s always gaps in time between two sessions ,but that might be due to the inflammation the injection causes ,so dont know if this is also the case for a field…

I think as long as dream doesnt say otherwise

the general rule applies

3x a day (or more lol)

6 Likes

I have been looping it and there hasn’t been any problems so far, looks like some safety measures have been put just like all other fields

3 Likes

Thanks guys. But ithink even ONCE A MONTH should be effective lol taking about bang for your buck

“PRP treatments should be done once a month for three to four months . After this initial treatment plan, practitioners might bring patients back in every three to six months for singular maintenance treatments. Results, inevitably, vary from patient to patient.”