Platelet Rich Hair (Patreon)

@Scribe

:fire: :fire: :fire_engine:

9 Likes

Do this is only targeted to scalp or it will also help with beard growth?

Edit: I’m excited and I didn’t read the full description. My bad. It’s only targeted to scalp.

7 Likes

is it safe to loop ?

1 Like

This should be (by far) the best hair field for overall hair density and thickness as PRP to the hair increases the number of follicles AND tied in with the hair growth booster to get those new hair follicles growing, it should be the new cream of the crop for hair fields

Btw PRP can also be used for Male Pattern Baldness so it can help with even DHT related hair loss

In short this would cause no or much less shedding than other hair fields Dream has released (I would say no shedding because of the mechanisms used but we will see)

26 Likes

Yessssss :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

lol nevermind

3 Likes

@Hauru 兄弟,你看

3 Likes

Ha! I saw it. I have Lion’s Mane now too.

6 Likes

Add this in there for the density @Scribe and overall support/growth

2 Likes

Was just about to ask you that. Thank you.

3 Likes

A dream come true! Thank you @Captain_Nemo, thank you!!! :pray: :hugs: :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

:partying_face: yes bro :gift:

6 Likes

@Luana_Ticino

7 Likes

Yep, My Hair needs this!
My Hair (and I) thank(s) you, Captain! :pray:

5 Likes
12 Likes

This field is gonna save my ass

I have my sisters wedding coming up in August

A date with my lady in December

Can’t wait to see the amazing results, all I ever wanted was more density (I already have good thickness), but wanted more coverage, and this is the perfect tool for that, gratitude @Captain_Nemo

9 Likes

I just wanted to know, is this safe for people who clot easily who are on blood thinners etc.

Does it thicken all the blood or is it only affecting the scalp

2 Likes

:)

1 Like

I know it’s targeted to scalp but I don’t know if the blood is thickened first and then sent there

Does that make sense

I think it’s just an automated process all already done and sent directly to the scalp