Platelet Rich Hair (Patreon)

Thanks for your response, I know you make good work just wanted to know. I will continue to use it and update any progress

3 Likes

Theres tons of little new vellus hairs on my hair line.
First they just seemed like the baby hairs that just always stay in that stage, now they seem to grow out, still white in colour. About 0.5cm of length so almost too long to for that period of time ,but I remember that this also contains the hair growth booster.

So 2 possibilities:

• the field helps existing hair vellus hair to grow (i have been regrowing scalp hair before this field already)

• this field creates new vellus hair . For me it must be dozens of them perfectly aligned along the hair line.

Very intrigued. I’ll keep an eye on them ,but my feeling tells me they’re here to stay .
Btw I only had 3 sessions in total so Far.

11 Likes

What have you been doing?

The only thing that I can certainly attribute regrowth to is scalp exercises (not massages) .

Other than that the stem cells to face audio and shiny revitalized hair seemed somewhat effective and carboxytherapy as well!

Diet is also important, avoiding gut irritation and lowering excess prolactin.

2 Likes

:+1:

Tom Hagerty’s scalp exercises or something else?

No exactly that one

Please tell which one, Tom Hagerty’s exercises are difficult.

3 Likes

Thanks, thought so, this is not so easy, will get back to it. How often you do, how many reps?

1 Like

any pics?

Yeah it takes dedication. Shows if you want it or not ;)
I do 20 minutes every day.

1 Like

Hair loss is not an issue for me, but I can feel it doing something. Research suggests that it would be reducing inflammation and promoting healing, so those with full heads of hair might want to try this field, as well.

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Any updates from anyone?

I was not seeing any visible results, so now I ma looping for one hour daily alongwith dutasteride scalp. (both one hour each)

What results you were expecting?

Head full of hair… :wink:

You didn’t notice any increase in density? Or you didn’t see any new hairs on the hairline? Or you didn’t see any growth in the length? Or it is the same as last time you went to salon?

1 Like

In less than a month?

2 Likes