Playing Jing 30 times

8 Likes

Is the Wuji roughly synonymous with Ojas?

1 Like

I don’t think so… Ojas is still a manifest aspect, while Wuji is not.

5 Likes

Wait so, me being from up north, wuji is the eastern term for ginnungagap?

1 Like

Hello brother i have been recently on the path of daoism. I have a question if the jing which is lost due to lot of sexual activity can be restored? Is the prenatal jing is being consumed during sexual activity? Is there any method or way to restore the jing which is lost due to ignorance of these energetic matrix? Some text says the jing cannot be restored. I am following damo mitchells work he says it is possible on higher level alchemical practices. Can you respond it would be a great help for me.

4 Likes

Hello and Welcome @EvolvingSoul :slight_smile:

I am not the one who is tagged, but for now you can check the release: Negentropic jing and check the review ;)

6 Likes

Hi, @EvolvingSoul! Welcome Heart

3 Likes

Thanks for the info :pray::yin_yang:

1 Like

Hello… Thank you​:pray::blush::yin_yang:

1 Like

Negentropic Jing does
it also restores pre natal jing
I would also strongly recommend you the ojas field from YouTube and Soul restoration core !

10 Likes

1 Like

Hello brother are you learning any taoist practices from damo mitchell?

Neigong

1 Like

I have been using mainly the Flow of Jing, none of the others.

I’m not familiar with the Taoist tradition. Is it safe to be using just Jing without creating an imbalance?

Also, I read somewhere there is another Jing video. Is this other one more effective?

Hmm this is interesting topic.

If you feel over charged with jing you can use shen fields, transmutations fields or ojas.

Its usually what one prefers.

4 Likes

Hi ,

I just bought neg jing … listening now and reading …

Im A bit worried is jing good for me because of brain tumor and ex cancer survivor past .

Was thinking will help with energy level … because other mater where I am in distress situation … dayli .

Feeling tiread a lot .

Or should I do qi ?

Thank you

3 Likes