Please help

Hey I need little help so I am type 1 diabetic and I’ve been using sapien weight loss series (I’ve been using my own made subliminals too) but I haven’t lost any weight with diet too so I asked sapien on YouTube and he said try diabetes field and I combined all them together and I still haven’t gotten any results neither from fields neither from subliminal. I guess it’s because of Diabetes? Please help me tell me what should I use to lose weight

4 Likes

Hey, welcome !

You can start use this kind of stack :

• Subconcious limits removal
  • Ego dissolution
  • Diabetes Type I and II Treatment
  • Transform Fat to Stem Cells

You can also read this :

Fields can taking time for working, and it’s also better to continue your diet for losing weight during listening fields. For phisical fields, it’s better to not use a lot. Less is better. And also, it’s better to listen every day the fields, especially the phisical ones.

3 Likes

Maybe the workout fields?
Automated cardio for example but besides fields actual working out would help too

1 Like

I do workout

I’ve tried all of these , nowadays I am feeling bit weak so I am not focusing on diet I’ll try doing whenever I’ll feel better but for fields I’ve tried using all of them

Hi, Jennifer17!
Welc to the Forum

1 Like

Thank you :)

The thyroid audio might help. An under active thyroid could trigger weight gain and tiredness (ofc it could be something else.) Go with recommendations (2-3 times a day) and may get lucky. In any case, the field is easily felt and a good for general health.

1 Like

It’s on Gumroad if you could buy it!

Thank you so much for suggestions I don’t have thyroid because having Diabetes I get checked often so that’s not the case

Research Valter Longo. He known for Fast Mimicking Diet research, which can be very good for diabetes.

1 Like

I am so sorry I wasn’t aware. I apologize for my mistake.

What happened?

Sorry?

You wrote “I am so sorry I wasn’t aware. I apologize for my mistake.”

So I wondered what happened!

Yeah actually I asked If they have that paid field so they said I should delete my comment because you can’t ask for fields here so that’s why . I didn’t asked intentionally I mean it wasn’t my aim

Oh I haven’t tried these I’ll start from today . May I ask if it’s ok to use earphones?

1 Like

Have you tried adding Pancreas regeneration to Diabetes type 1 and 2 treatment?

If I remember correctly this combination was mentioned as effective in weight loss.

It’s Available to purchase on the Gumroad website I linked previously.

Yeah I did it didn’t helped