Pleiadian Energy Infusion Meditation

I did a little session with the pleadians .
First there was a women that had blue hair . Later there were two very beautiful women that had blue skin and almost cat like faces .
Pretty much like this just more blue and more cat like .
Very beautiful and very playful I really liked their energy ,I think they must have a strong heart energy radiating .

15 Likes

I read this on the website where I found the picture that resonated with me . It seems like they sometimes do have blue skin. I swear I didn’t know that about them . i thought they were these Germanic, tall blondes lol

“Their skin tone has taking on a white, to light blueish undertone to reflect their environment on some planets. On others, they have a more grey or darker mocha grey undertone. It really depends how close they are to each sun within the Pleiades.”

“The Pleiades star system is filled of hot B Type stars. B Type stars are luminous and blue.”

2 Likes

@anon17734191 I meditated to this under the influence of cannabis for around 25 minutes and it felt very profound, intense and trippy. Definitely a good combo :sweat_smile:

I tagged you because I remembered you asked me about which audios go well with weed/psychedelics.

4 Likes

She looks hot. Got her number?

Hope i’ll meet her next time im meditating to this. :rofl:

3 Likes

Same here, werent the Pleiadians responsible for blue eyed and blonde haired “humans”…?

@Nabs101

2 Likes

Huh?? Someone like you thinking that this is a 100% rule, without exceptions? Sorry but I laugh at this.

(You = Samurai)

2 Likes

She said she would be glad to come back ;) ,its just hard to maintain that connection without the video

4 Likes

I think a large amount of them does look like that , but apparently there’s exceptions or depending on which planet they live on

5 Likes

I actually couldnt care less about what Pleiadians look like, I just meditated with every new tag image and Pleiadian one had that “blonde haired” vibe to it.

No ones saying 100%.

2 Likes

Ok then, my bad. Now that you say it that way, it makes more sense.

2 Likes

I really like the girl …fall in PLEIADIAN love
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart:

2 Likes

There are several alien “races” that fall under the generalized category of “tall blondes”.

You know Earthlings… Identifying racial differences without bias isn’t our strong suit.

9 Likes

Do they have names? Star systems?

You completely missed my “psst”.

Search for it.

1 Like

Agartha?

5 Likes

She’s even better in person:P

1 Like

Yes. Meditating under cannabis is awesome experience.
Especially with ego dissolution. :D

2 Likes

This audio always bring awareness to my heart area.

3 Likes

It’s easier to connect with the fields!

1 Like

I just listened to this meditation for the full 1.07.50, all I can say that was bloody amazing

The first 15 mins or so I wasn’t getting or feeling much, and then I heard a woman say ‘How can we help you my dear’

So I asked for healing, for new knowledge to be reveal to me, and help with knowing that I am doing the right things on my path. And she asked ‘Is there anything else we can help you with’

My eyes were closed through out the meditation, my body was making a lot of involuntary movements, like my head pushed right back, my arms were moving out and twitching. I felt like I had been put into a seat of some kind and my feet were being held down, I could feel something across my toes.

I could feel their energy all around me, really strong, especially on the sides of my hips and down my legs.

I could see in my mind words and sentences, like I was downloading information, but really really fast, and the words went right across my brain space.

When I started the meditation I was feeling tired and drained but now I feel totally energised.

When the meditation was nearly over, I was awaken from my relaxed state by a really loud bang/crack noise on my window - maybe that was just a build up of energy.

That was absolutely awesome - Thank you @Captain_Nemo :heart: :butterfly: :white_flower:

21 Likes